9 🐺

Seokjin woke up with a slight headache , he looked around and the memories from last night slapped him right on his face. The headache increased all of a sudden.

He didn't want to shed tears so early in the morning, but the incident from last night wasn't exactly a joyful one. It only intensified his emotions, making him want to cry even more.

However, he managed to hold himself back. Just as he was trying to regain his composure, a knock on the door caught his attention.

He opened the door to find Mrs Cha smiling at him , He felt all flustered in her presence, wondering what she would think. Why was he in a different room instead of being with his Alpha?

"Good afternoon Luna." The woman flashed him a smile, instantly snapping him out of his daze and pulling him out of his embarrassed state.

Afternoon? What time was it? How long did he sleep? These questions filled his mind as he tried to make sense of the passing hours.

"What's the time?" he asked, his eyes shut tight in an attempt to alleviate the pounding ache in his head from last night's tears.

"It's 1 in the afternoon." She said worriedly as she sensed his discomfort.

"Oh my god , did Alpha leave?" He asked, his voice tinged with concern and surprise, how did he sleep this late?

"Yes, I was worried about you, so that's why I came to check on you, are you okay? " Mrs. Cha asked, her voice filled with genuine concern.

"Oh, I'm fine. I don't know why I slept this late," he admitted sheepishly, realizing he had slept longer than intended.

"That's alright," Mrs. Cha reassured him. She wanted to assure him that there was no need to feel embarrassed about sleeping for so long.

"Umm Mrs Cha, will you please shift my belongings in this room?" He asked, he was so embarrassed.

Seokjin couldn't help but feel a sense of shame that Alpha didn't want him to live with him. He hoped Mrs. Cha would understand.

"Absolutely, I'll give you something to freshen up, and then I'll get this room ready for you," Mrs. Cha replied, nodding understandingly. She respected the privacy of the couple and didn't ask any further questions.

"It's ok Luna, everything will be fine. It's important to take your time and allow for the development of understanding," Mrs. Cha said, offering words of comfort and support as she noticed Seokjin feeling vulnerable and self-conscious.

Her response aimed to reassure him and encourage patience in navigating the situation. Seokjin felt thankful for her at this moment and gave her a smile filled with gratitude.

"What do you want to eat?" Mrs Cha asked after handing him comfortable clothes to change into.

"Anything is fine," Seokjin replied, his voice filled with nonchalance. He didn't have any preferences at the moment he just want to take a warm bath to get rid of the tiredness which was making every tendon in his body to ache badly.

"Oh Mrs. Cha, I just remembered that there was a bag with my phone and laptop. Do you happen to know where it is?" Seokjin asked,

He hasn't had a chance to open his mobile because he was occupied with the ceremony, but now he needs to check the schedule for his upcoming semester.

"Yeah, it's right there with your luggage. I'll grab it for you," Mrs. Cha said with a smile before leaving the room.

Seokjin headed to the bathroom for a shower and was relieved to find that it was stocked with plenty of toiletries. Afterward, he changed into a cozy light blue sweater and paired it with black pants.