Chapter 23

Disclaimer

This work of fiction includes characters may be inspired by real-life individuals. However, all the characters used are a product of the author's imagination and are not, in a way, associated with the names involved. The events, dialogues, and situations are entirely fictionalized for creative purposes. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or real-life events is coincidental. This work is a product of imagination and should be construed as such.

‼️Explicit Chapter Ahead‼️

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

"Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothin' else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak
But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you"

- Can't Take my Eyes Off of You by Frankie Vallie

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

Sunrise will always fascinate Charles. It somehow gives him a sense of comfort. There's hope, there's promise, the dawn of something new.

Their cabin room was bright, light illuminating from the sun through the window just a few steps from the bed. Charles had already drawn the curtains just before the sun rose just so he could admire his wife being cast upon it.

He heard Diana groan as the light hit her straight in the face, eyebrows furrowing as she pulled Charles by the waist and buried her face in his neck making him let out a small chuckle.

"Rise and shine darling," Charles spoke, softly caressing her soft hair and planting kisses on it afterward. His wife seemed to like it as he felt her smile on his skin before sniffling softly, followed by a kiss.

"Mmh good morning. You smell so good." Charles laughed at her silly antics. Diana felt his hand on her hip, pulling her closer to him whilst slowly lifting her cheeks so her face could level his. Charles then planted a small kiss on her forehead.

"You like your smell on me?" Charles smirked, earning a giggle from her in response. He pulls her closer to his chest and Diana can practically feel his heartbeat slowly accelerate.

"Maybe I do," she replied teasingly and kissed him to which he responded eagerly. To his dismay, Diana ended the kiss, returning his smirk, and was about to sit up when a strong grip on her waist stopped her from doing so.

"And where do you think you're going, hmm?" he asked before climbing above her.

"What are you planning, mister?" he did not answer, instead, Charles brought his lips to hers. Kissing Diana is starting to become one of Charles favorite things to do. Her lips, oh, so soft— He had the privilege to have a taste for the first time and now, he craves it almost every single day.

Bodies pressed together heatedly against the bed, breathing heavily. Diana's lips were warm and soft, parting ever so slightly every now and then, allowing his tongue to easily slip inside.

Sighing in the kiss, Charles took this as an opportunity to explore his wife's mouth. The kiss was sensual and sloppy, wet sounds echoing inside the room.

His hands found their way to Diana's still tender mounds— a product of their passionate lovemaking which lasted for the whole night duration, slightly adding pressure earning another sigh from his wife. That only gave him more satisfaction as he continued his motion. Charles broke the kiss, letting his lips travel down to her jaw and down to her neck. Gently licking the skin before sucking it.