Twenty nine of many

WARNING! This story can have very sexual scenes and bad language in it. Eating disorders, sleeping disorders and self harm and hate!

Marco POV (Memory)

"Hello? Any one home?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"My birthday was three weeks ago!"

"HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!"

"Thank you Lando but you didn't have to"

"Of course I have to! I wasn't able to celebrate when it was your birthday so I want to do it now. I actually have baked a cake and filled twenty two balloons with helium. Then I have brought you some presents"

"Oh my gosh Lando! You definitely didn't have to"

"Do you not like it?"

"No because I love it!"

"Good because you and me are going have amazing time together! Pato doesn't come back until after Christmas. We can do whatever you want! Marlan time starts now!"

"Marlan?"

"Marco and Lando! If you put our names together! I just came up with it few seconds ago.

"Okay haha"

"But let's Marlan time start!"

"Sounds good to me"

"But you have to make you special lasagne for me. I have wait forever for it"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marco POV

I put the lasagne in to the oven while I heard Arthur coming in to the kitchen to help me. Arthur had finally moved back with us and it was only two days left until the funeral. The last thing was done so now me, Pato and Arthur was just going to look through some photos of Lando and watch his favorite movies. We also wanted to eat snacks that Lando loved and my special lasagne that was his favorite meal.

"I hope you guys are still okay that I put one extra plate on the table. It doesn't feel right to not do it"

"Of course you can Art" I smiled and continued fixing some vegetables. Pato was out for a run before he could face everything that's was going to happen after the dinner. We tried to act like it was a normal day like it was before even if we knew it never going to happen again. So I took a deep breath and placed the vegetables on the table when I saw it was not only one extra plate, it was four.

"Is someone coming over?"

"Charles, Max and Lewis"

"Okay, good thing I did an extremely big lasagna then or someone would be starving here" I joked and Arthur actually laughed at it. It made me smile a little to see him smile. And few minutes later it knocked on the door and Arthur ran in to the hallway to open the front door. Then I heard Max and Lewis talking to Arthur but I didn't hear Charles so went in to the hallway to check.

"I thought you said that Charles was coming too"

"He is but he probably going to be late like Pato" Arthur smiled as he closed the door. I just shrugged and walked back to the kitchen to check on the food and it was far away from being done. Then I joined the boys on the couch there they now was sitting. They were talking about everything like racing and gaming. All the time it felt like Lando was sitting next to me laughing and smiling while we were listening to Max, Lewis and Arthur arguing about the races that was coming up. But that feeling disappeared when I heard Charles coming through the front door and apologize for being late but Arthur just said that dinner wasn't even ready yet.

"Why are you even late?"

"I forgot about the time. I was talking on the phone"

"Still apologizing to Fabio for taking his man?"

"Yes, I made Lando cheat on Fabio when he said so many times that he actually likes Fabio. I still feel bad about it"

"But it was also his choice too. He could have stopped seeing you"

"Yea maybe or maybe he couldn't because I force him to see me. The only thing we did was making out or had sex. He never said he actually liked it?"

"So you raped him?"

"No! Of course not! He wanted to. But I think he just slept with me because I said I was going to be nice to you Arthur if he did"

"You are a fucking horrible person! You know that right?"

"Yes and I regret that. Everything is my fault. I wish I could turn back the time"

"But you can't" Arthur said as he moved away from Charles with crossed arms.

"Is disgusting but I can understand why he did it. Lando I mean. He wanted you to be happy Art but he paid for it in the wrong way" I said and gave Charles a look that could kill him if it could.

"Maybe you right Bezz or maybe he did it because he couldn't choose between you and Fab. Everyone wanted him to be with Fabio so maybe he just got together him because we wanted him to"

"Yea maybe but that's a question we never going to get a answer to"

"Or maybe we are" Arthur said and ran upstairs. I heard by the door that he walked in to Lando room and that he started crying. So I ran up to check and I was right. He was in Lando room crying while looking for something. After a few minutes he found a book that looked like a diary. We fast left the room and closed the door before we took three deep breaths. Then we slowly walked downstairs to the other to see that Pato was standing in the hallway with tears in his eyes. It looked like he was hurt by something.

"Please tell me that you two wasn't in Lando room without me" he said with a shaken voice. I saw in the corner of my eye that Arthur slowly put the book behind his back.

"Pato..."

"You fucking peace of shit! How could you?! I fucking hate you! I thought we would do that together!" He said with pain as he ran upstairs and pushed us to get past so we almost fell down the stairs. When me and Arthur was back on our feet we looked at each other for a second before I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Go back to the guys. I think I want to talk with him alone" I said in almost a whisper and Arthur just nod and walked down and in to the living room. With my spaghetti legs I slowly almost crawled up the stairs and to Pato room. I knocked a few times before opening the door and saw Pato lying in bed with his back to the door. I walked slowly up to him and sat down on the bed that made him look up at me for a second before he threw a pillow at me. But I stopped it and laid down next to him with my head on it. We were just laying there in silence for a while until he finally turned around and saw the pain in his swollen eyes.

"I know that you and I agreed to open the door together with Arthur but we made that deal when Arthur was living with his mom. He didn't know"

"I know. It's just that it hurts to see that you guys could just walk in there like it was nothing"

"That's not true. Arthur was crying the whole time after he had opened the door until we closed the door together. I was fighting for my life to not break down in tears"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be. It wasn't right to open that door without you" I said before I pulled him in for a hug. While we were laying there and hugging I felt like Lando was holding us both in his arms while he had a big smile on his face. Like he always did when all three of us did a huge bear hug when someone was down.