Fifteen of many

WARNING! This story can have very sexual scenes and bad language in it. Eating disorders, sleeping disorders and self harm and hate!

Arthur POV

"Good morning handsome" Daniel whispered in to my ear as he took his fingers through my hair. "Are you ready for practice"

"Mhm" I answered with my eyes still closed. I felt Daniel soft lips on my shoulder while his hand was rubbing on my back. We were laying on our stomach for a few minutes before Daniel turned me around and laid down on top of me. That made me open one eye while wrapping my arms around him. Our lips met and our tongues were dancing with each other. But then we got interrupted by that Marco was screaming from downstairs. So I fast as the Flash got dressed and ran down the stairs to see what was happening.

"What is going on?"

"Lando went on a fucking walk with Rubik last night but he never came back until fucking now! Where have you fucking been?!"

"WHAT?!"

"Marco, I said I'm sorry okay! I forgot about the time okay!"

"You have to be fucking kidding me!" Marco said before he took Rubik and went upstairs. Lando just shrugged and sat down on the couch while closing his eyes. So I just sat down next to him with a little space between us. Then I took a deep breath and was about to asked him something when Daniel came downstairs and said that all of us needed to leave in 30 minutes. So I jumped out of the couch and ran upstairs to get changed before I woke Enea and Francesco up and told Marco who woke Fabio up. So when the 30 minutes went out all of us were already on our way to the paddock. Then when we were outside of the McLaren hospitality I stopped everyone and looked around to see if I could see Carlos and Lewis anywhere. After a few minutes they finally showed up with their biggest smile on their faces.

"Good morning everyone" Lewis smiled before he started introducing himself to everyone except me and Daniel.

"Okay Fabio. I have talked to Lewis and he has fixed so you going to be with Mercedes these days. And Enea and Pecco I have talked to Carlos here and he have fixed so you guys going to be with Ferrari" I smiled and saw how happy they got over the news but then everybody turned around and looked at Marco who started talking.

"Hello! You forgot to tell us where we are going to be"

"Yea! We absolutely don't know that we are going to be with McLaren!" Lando added and we all just started laughing. While we were laughing and joking Zak and Toto came up to us and Toto told Lewis that they needed go so they left together with Fabio.

"Lando! Are you here now?"

"Wait Zak?! You know my roommate?"

"Yea, I do. He was in America and watched the arrow McLaren when I was there"

"Oh okay, Lando never told me" I answered as I turned to Lando who just shrugged and started talking to Marco. Carlos had left with Enea and Francesco. After that Zak wanted to talk to me and Daniel so we walked inside of the hospitality and I told Marco and Lando to wait for us by an empty table I saw. They just nod and walked over to the table while me and Daniel followed Zak in to his room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lando POV

"I'm sorry again Marco. I didn't mean to be away all night. I just.."

"It's okay Lando. But next time you have to go alone without animals! Do you hear me!"

"Yes" I whisper before I started to look around in the McLaren building. I felt weird to be here because I always had watched Formula One from the bed. Every Motorsport was different from each other. The weekends were so different. But while I was looking around I saw Arthur coming back while Daniel disappeared in to a room.

"Hey guys. I have to get changed for the practice but Zak going to show you to the garage in a few minutes. I see you there" Arthur smiled before he left and walked in to a room. So we just sat there waiting when I got a text message on my phone.

-Can you come behind the McLaren hospitality?
-Sure

I put my phone in to the pocket before I told Marco that I wanted to look around in the paddock. He just nod and said that he can meet up with me later. I just nod and left. When I finally got behind the building I saw Charles standing there with a big smile on his face. I just smiled back and threw my arms around his head.

"Hello handsome"

"Hello dickhead"

"Rude"

"But you are a dickhead"

"I know but still rude" Charles said while grabbing my waist. "I had an amazing night last night. Hope you liked it"

"I'm still a little weak in the legs but I liked it" I smiled before our lips touched for a moment.

"Good. I wanted everything to be perfect for you first time" he smiled softly. We kissed again before I took a deep breath.

"It's your time now! We had a deal! If I was going on a date and spent the night with you. You would start acting like a better brother to Art! And no more alcohol!"

"Parties?"

"Okay but you can only take one or two glasses and no shots!"

"Okay, I promise" Charles said and he gave me one more kiss before he needed to go back to the Ferrari. So I went back in to the McLaren building and saw that almost everyone was gone. So I sat down on a chair and was about to text Marco when a woman came up to me.

"I'm guessing that you are Lando Norris. A roommate to Arthur Leclerc"

"Yes, that's me"

"Good, I'm Charlotte. I am on my way to the garage where everyone is. Want to join?"

"Absolutely" I smiled as I got up from the chair. She smiled back and we left the building and walked over to the garage. But when we were walking and was just outside of the garage my heart stopped. Far away I saw Jolene walking while holding her arms around Jack left arm.

What the actual fuck are they doing here?!

Without thinking clearly I just ran in to the garage while the tears was coming like waterfalls. I didn't stop running until I ran in to Marco who wrapped his arms around me.

"She is here! He is here! They are here!" I said while panicking. Marco tried to calm me down while trying to call Pato but got no answer. Then Arthur came and saw us so he just took us in to a small room while Marco still trying to calm me down.

"What have happened?"

"Jack and Jolene is here"

"What the fuck! Are you fucking serious!?" Arthur said as he tried not smash his hand in to the wall. Then he started calling Pato over and over again until Pato finally answered. After that he left me and Marco in the room and I was still panicking and crying so much. Marco did the best to calm me but nothing worked and few minutes later Arthur came back and looked extremely furious.

"They are here because they are friends with Mick Schumacher! He invited them to stand in Haas!"

"That's not good. Not good at all!"

"I can't be here. I want to ho home! This was a stupid idea! What was I thinking!"

"Lando this is not your fault! You wanted to come because you wanted to support one of your friends!" Marco said while hugging me tightly, Arthur joined our hug before he needed to go and jump in to the car. During the whole practice me and Marco was hiding in the small room. I couldn't go out and maybe face them again or I knew that I would punch both of them in their faces.