Seven of many

WARNING! This story can have very sexual scenes and bad language in it. Eating disorders, sleeping disorders and self harm and hate!

Arthur POV

"Is Lando okay with being alone while you guys are away from months"

"Yea but at the moment he is with Marco at his race weekend and he also was with him last weekend when it was training and stuff like that"

"Oh, okay"

"What is it?"

"Nothing" Charles answered and looked down on his phone.

"I can see that something is wrong! Both me and Carlos can"

"Arthur is right. What is going on in your head?" Carlos joined our conversation.

"I don't know. Is Lando coming to one of our races?"

"I don't know. We haven't talked about it" I said and took a sip from my water bottle while looking confused at my brother, hoping that he didn't have feelings for Lando more than just friends.

"Do you want Arthur roommate to come to our race?" Carlos said while looking confused at Charles. "Though you hated him"

"No, I don't hate him. When I helped Arthur with his room, me and Lando actually talked a few times" Charles said and stood up from the chair to leave. Me and Carlos tried to talk with him but he didn't listen and just left the room like usual. Me and Carlos sat there in silence and didn't know what to say. But then Alex and Pierre came in with a confused face.

"What is wrong with Charl?" Alex asked as he sat down on the small couch.

"We don't know" Carlos answered while looking out in the corridor to see Charles still looking a little bit down.

"He is acting strangely and always looking at his phone. And most of the time he is always searching for someone on instagram. I guess he never found them because he always looks disappointed when he turns off the phone later" Pierre said and started looking at me like he was waiting for me to say what is wrong with my brother. I just shrugged and picked up my phone. Started searching for Lando number and called him on FaceTime.

God I'm going to hate myself after this! I'm going to die now!

"Hello" Lando answered while he looked a little bit confused.

"Is it Lando?" Alex asked and I just nod and turned the screen so he could say hi to Lando then I turned the phone back to me and took a deep breath.

God I hate myself for doing this but here goes nothing! He is going to kill me when he finds out

"Lando?"
"Yes?"
"Can you do something for me?"
"Sure. What is it?"
"You have Instagram right?"
"Yes"
"Can you start following my brother?"
"Why?"
"Please!"
"Okay. What is his username?"
"His first and last name. Tell me when you find it!"
"Found him" Lando said while still looking confused. I nod and looked for Charles who was now standing in the corridor, talking to Max.

"Have you start following him?"
"Not yet. I want to know why you are doing this"
"Lando please just follow him now!" I beg Lando who just sighed.
"I am following him now" Lando said and I turned back to see Charles picking up his phone and started smiling at it. It was hurting me to see that but I turned back to the phone.

"Thanks Lan! Bye" I said and hung up on him and everyone stared at me because they wanted answers. I just laughed awkwardly and went in to TikTok because I didn't know what to do. Few minutes later Charles joined us and grabbed my wrist.