Six of many

WARNING! This story can have very sexual scenes and bad language in it. Eating disorders, sleeping disorders and self harm and hate!

Lando POV

"I'm nervous"

"Don't be! The race weekend is next week"

"But it's so many people here"

"You going to be just fine. Let's go and meet my teammate and some of my friends" Marco smiled and took my hand to walk through some buildings to go somewhere. After a few minutes of walking we stopped beside a group of people.

"Hello everyone! This is one of my roommates, Lando Norris" he smiled and all the people turned around and started to introduce themselves. After everyone had done that, they started talking again about this weekend and the first race week. Then after a while the group separated and me and Marco went to his garage together with his teammate. He showed me around before he forced me to sit on the bike and have his helmet on me. While Marco was taking some pictures of me sitting on the bike we heard someone walk in to the garage.

"Hello Bezzecchi"

"Fabio" Marco smiled and gave the guy a hug. "You have to meet my friend here. Fabio this is Lando Norris. Lando this is Fabio Quartararo" Marco said and Fabio shakes my hand.

"So I guess this is one of the boys you are living with" Fabio smiled and looked at Marco.

"Sì, that's right" he smiled back before we got interrupted by my idol and the owner of Marco team, Valentino Rossi came in and wanted to talk with Marco so he just looked at me to see everything was okay before they left me alone with Fabio. I jumped off the bike, picked up my phone and went in to Twitter.

"So what are you doing for living then" Fabio asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Not much, taking care of the house and gaming. I have a company and we competes in different gaming industries. Stuff like that. It actually going great for me and the gang" I answered while still looking at the phone.

"So you are that game nerd I have heard about. I have talked with Marco a few times last year when he was racing in mototwo. After that we became very close and he told me everything about you and that Indy guy" Fabio laughed a little and moved closer to me. That made me look up and meet his eyes but I looked fast away from him.

"Yeah! That's me!" I answered fast.

"You not so social of you" he smiled and I just shake my head and was hoping that Marco would come back soon and he did. He clapped on my shoulder and apologized for leaving me but I just answered that it's was okay so he just smiled before he went to get his helmet. The first training was about to begin and I was actually really nervous and excited for it. To finally hear the motorcycle up close and to see everything up close. I was so happy that Marco finally ask me to come. After the training Marco told me that I would hang out with a few people while he was doing some interviews and other stuff so I just agreed and he introduced me someone called Enea. I followed that guy everywhere and met people while he showed me his bike and other stuff. It was actually pretty cool to see everything so close that I just had watched on the tv at home. It was amazing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pato POV

"That's was amazing. Feels so good to be back in the car!"

"I totally agree with you Pat" Felix smiled as we walked in to the restaurant to eat something to get the energy back for the next practice later. So we ordered some food and when we got it, we started searching for a table to sit down by. When we finally found one and started eating, my phone started ringing so I picked it up to see Lando was calling me on face time.

"Hey man. Everything good?"
"YES! It's amazing here! God I love it! Marco made me hang out with some people while he was doing some things. Their names were Fabio, Francesco and Enea.
"That's amazing Lan!"
"I know right!"
"But where is Marco now?"
"He had a press conference with some other drivers so I went back to the hotel. Meeting people is really exhausting"
"I can understand that. By the way, Felix is here"
"Oh! I want to say hi! Hi Felix!"
"Hi Lando! When are you coming and watch me and Pato race?"
"I don't know yet but I have to come before this season is over! I promise" Lando smiled as we continued talking for a hour before we needed go back to the team and talk about a few things. So we said goodbye to Lando and hung up before we cleaned after us and left the building. After we had talked with the team for like a hour it was time and jumped in the car to start driving again. Then when everything was over and we were done for the day, me and Felix went back to the hotel to get some sleep. But when I opened my room door and was about to say goodbye to him, he grabbed my arm and looked around.

"How is Lando? Be honest!"

"He is still a mess but it's getting better. Arthur was the first one that made him met some new people after that breakup"

"Glad to hear. I remember when it happened and how worried you were about him that you almost didn't want to leave him and was about to quit racing. It's was hard for you two"

"Yea, I know but it got a little bit better seven months later when Marco moved in. He always kept an eye on him or he had a friend who could. It got so much easier"

"I know and now he is actually out and starts meeting new people. That's is something, right?"

"Yea, I'm just worried about that he maybe would make himself into trouble"

"I don't think so or I'm going to have a serious conversation with him" Felix said and we both laughed a little before we said good night and I closed the door. I took off my shoes and went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I went on the toilet and after that, I washed my hands before I left the bathroom and got undressed before throwing myself on the bed to sleep. It felt good to finally see Lando having a real smile on his face again and that he was having a good time.

Maybe this is a good thing? Maybe this means that he started to feel better? Or maybe he going to end up in trouble that makes everything go back to the beginning?

I feel like I was drowning in my own head and I started to get more and more worried about Lando. I tried to close my eyes over and over again while I was taking deep breaths. Nothing helped. I was to damn worried about Lando and that this was maybe going to fast for him. But after three hours of fighting with my own thoughts I could finally fall asleep.