Eighteen of many

WARNING! This story can have very sexual scenes and bad language in it. Eating disorders, sleeping disorders and self harm and hate!

Arthur POV

"Congrats Art!"

"Thank you Bezz. But now I want to go home and celebrate my victory!" I smiled as we walked in to the McLaren hospitality. Lando had already left because he wanted to go home and fix himself up for his date with Fabio. After I had showered and got dressed we left the hospitality and started walking through the paddock when Enea, Fabio and Francesco came running up to us. All three of them threw themselves on top of me so we fell to the ground.

"That was amazing Arthur!"

"It was incredible!"

"You are fucking amazing Leclerc!"

"Thank you guys but can you get off me please. Your three together is pretty heavy" I laughed. They apologized and got off me before helping me up on my feet. Enea gave me a hug before we started walking. I felt how my phone was shaking so I picked it up to see it was my mom who was calling. She wanted to congratulate me on my win and apologize for not being there because she was sick but I just answered her that it was okay. She was so proud of me and that made me smile even more. After we had hung up and left the paddock we met Max who was about to leave also.

"Congrats to your win man! I'm so proud"

"Thanks and congrats to third place Verstappen!"

"Thanks man!" He said before he jumped in to his car and drove off. We just walked and took some pictures with fans on the way. When we finally got home it was locked.

"I thought Lando went home"

"I thought so too" Marco said as he unlocked and opened the door. The only thing we could hear was Rubik who was barking and the cats who was running crazy upstairs. We took off our shoes and Marco walked upstairs but just few seconds later he came back down and looked extremely confused.

"Lando isn't here. I can't find him anywhere"

"I can try and call him" Fabio said while picking up his phone and put it on speaker but he got no answer. So I tried to call him and then he answered.

"Hello?"
"Where are you? You and Fabio are going to go to the restaurant soon"
"Tell him that I met him there" he said before he just hung up in my face.

What the fuck?!

"Where is he?"

"I don't know Fab. He didn't tell. The only thing he said was that he is meeting you there at the restaurant" I said and went up to Lando room. It was a mess of fancy clothes and jewelry. So I picked up my phone again and started calling.

"Hey Art! Congrats to your win!"
"Thanks Alex but have you seen Lando?"
"No, last time I saw him was before the race. Why?"
"He told me and Bezz that he was going home but when we got home he wasn't here"
"Weird"
"Yea and when I called him and asked where he was, he didn't answer. Instead he answered on something else"
"That's extremely weird but if I see I'm can call you if you want"
"Thanks Albon"
"No problem but are you going to celebrate?"
"Yea but I'm going to do that at home"
"Can me and George come?"
"Of course. I'm going to ask Carlos, Max and some others too"
"Yes, just text me when we can come"
"Absolutely"
"Good, see you later"
"Yes bye" I said before we hung up and I went downstairs to tell everyone that I was inviting some drivers over. Everyone cheered and smiled over that except Fabio who was looking worried at his phone. I felt really bad for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~