Ten of many

WARNING! This story can have very sexual scenes and bad language in it. Eating disorders, sleeping disorders and self harm and hate!

Lando POV

"MARCO!"

"LANDO!" Marco screamed back and we hugged for a long time before letting go of each other.

"Is it always like this when Marco comes home?"

"Yea. But sometimes Lando can jump in to his arms so they both fell to the ground" Pato laughed as he took Marco bags up to Marco room.

"FAB? PECCO? ENEA?!" I screamed and hugged all of them. Then we talked while walking in to the living room to sit down when Marco interrupted.

"Where is Art?"

"He is out with friends and playing some golf" I answered and looked at my phone to see if Arthur had texted me.

"Is he okay?"

"Yea, at the moment" Pato answered after he had joined us in the living room.

"What does that mean?"

"Yesterday Charles threw a bottle at him when they were on the flight to Nice. Arthur and one other driver had wounds all over their bodies"

"What the fuck?! Why?!"

"He got mad probably" I said and got up from the couch. "Arthur texted me that he wants me to pick him up so I be right back" I said while I put my shoes on and left. I jumped in to my fiat jolly, started the engine and drove off. After a while I was finally at the golf place and saw Arthur standing there alone.

"Where is Max and Alex?"

"They got an emergency so they needed to leave" he said and sat down in the car. "And before you ask, it's not about my brother because they hate him after what happened yesterday" he said while looking at me so I just nod and we drove back home.

"Marco is home so you know"

"Already?" Arthur asked and I just nod while still looking at the road. When we finally got home, Marco hugged Arthur tight and long before he introduce Arthur to his friends.

"So what will we eat tonight?"

"Seriously Bezz?"

"What? I'm hungry okay!" Marco said as he sat down on the couch again. Pato just shake his head and looked in to the fridge and freezer to see what he could find. After many minutes Pato started making dinner while me and the others were talking in the living room about everything.

"Dinner is ready my babies" Pato finally said from the kitchen and both me and Arthur ran in to the kitchen to sit down by the table.

"I'm still older than you" Marco mumbled as he and the others came into the kitchen.

"I know my honey bunny" Pato said and we all just laughed as they joined the table and we started eating while talking about racing. I just sat there and listened while looking at my phone. Then out of nowhere it knocked on the door and Marco got up from the chair and opened it.

"What do you want?"

"Is Lando here?"

"No" Marco said and closed the door in Charles face. Then he came back to the kitchen and I just took a deep breath before I got up to go to the hallway. Open the door slowly and saw Charles was still standing there and waiting.

"What are you doing here Charles? What you did to Art and Alex was not okay"

"I know" Charles said with a low voice while looking at the ground. "Can I come in?"