Fourteen of many

WARNING! This story can have very sexual scenes and bad language in it. Eating disorders, sleeping disorders and self harm and hate!

Lando POV

"MARCO!"

"LANDO MY MAN" Marco screams as we jump into each other arms and fell to the ground. Few minutes later after that hug we finally stood up and I gave Enea, Francesco and Fabio a small hug too. Fabio gave me a fast kiss on the cheek without anyone noticing it. I just smiled at him softly. Enea and Francesco was going to sleep in Pato room and Fabio was going to stay in Marco room.

"Is it just us or are Pato going to come home?"

"Pato have race this weekend but I think Arthur going to have a friend over. Think it was his teammate. I don't know. He lives in Italy so Arthur said that he also can crash here instead of going to a hotel" I smiled as we all sat down on the couch. I turned on the tv then we just started talking about how excited we were for the formula 1 race week.

"Can we go to the beach? I forgot to go there last time I was here!"

"Of course Enea. You want to join Lan?"

"I don't think so. I have to fix all the beds for tonight and after that I need to fix something to eat for us" I smiled. Marco just nod and stood up and so did everyone else except Fabio.

"Are you not joining Fab?"

"No, I rather stay here and sleep" Fabio smiled as I saw Marco winked at him before he looked at me with an evil smile.

"Okay, see you two later then. I send a message when we are on our way back" Marco laughed as he disappeared out through the door. I just got up from the couch and started cleaning the kitchen a little bit before I went up stairs to start fixing the beds. But while I was in Pato room I heard someone come through the door and I felt two hands wrapped around me. So I slowly turned around to see Fabio smiling shyly at me.

"I have missed you little Lando Norris" He said in a whisper before he kissed me and I kissed him back. While our tongues were dancing with each other, we started moving over to my room and I pushed him in to my bed. Then I lay down on top of him and started kissing his lips again but then he rolled us over so he was on top before he started kissing my throat while his hands was going under my hoodie. Then I helped him take my hoodie and his shirt off before he started kissing my chest and stomach. But then when he was about to open my pants he stopped and looked up at me.

"Are you okay with this or do you want me to stop?"

"I'm okay but nervous. This is my first time doing it with a guy" I said honestly and he nod and smiled before he slowly opened my pants and removed them from my body. Now I was just laying on my bed in just underwear. He started kissing my stomach and chest while slowly rubbing on my underwear. But I stopped him so he laid down next to me and smiled.

"We don't have to" he said before giving me a kiss.

"It's not that"

"I have condoms"

"It's not that either" I said and started kissing his throat while slowly and nervously moving my hand down on him. I looked up at Fabio to see that he checked both of our phones but no messages had we got. So I slowly removed his pants and after that I sat down on my knees on the floor and he sat up on the bed. I was shaking so much when I slowly started to remove his underwear. I had never go down on someone before but this time I wanted to. Sophie had tried so many times to force me to go down on her but I never did. Maybe that's why I was so nervous now. I took a deep breath before I completed my mission and had finally removed his underwear and had his cock in my hand. But when I almost had it in my mouth someone called me so I flew up from the floor and answered while getting dressed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arthur POV

"Hello!"
"Hi Lando. Is everything alright? It sounds like you are stressed and panicking"
"Everything is completely fine! Is everything alright with you?"
"Yea? Everything is fine with me but is Marco there! He promised to pick me and my friend up from the airport but I think he forgot"
"No, he isn't here. He is at a beach with two friends. But I can come and pick you guys up. Give me fifteen minutes and be in Nice!"
"No! I see you in thirty minutes. Drive safe and not breaking the laws here!"
"Okay thirty minutes" he answered before he hung up and I put my phone back in to my pocket. I looked over to Daniel who was looking extremely nervous at the moment. We stood there for like ten minutes before I saw Charles and Carlos coming out from the airport. Charles walked straight up to Daniel and Carlos to me.

"Why are you guys standing here?"

"Because someone forgot to pick me and Daniel up so now Lando is on his way instead"

"Oh okay" Carlos said while he looked over to Charles who wanted to kill me with his eyes. He was staring at me the whole time until Lando finally arrived and jumped out of the car. He introduced himself to Daniel before he gave Carlos a hug then jumped in to my arms so we both fell to the ground. We laughed at little before we stood up and started packing my and Daniel bags in to the car. But then I saw Charles grabbing Lando shoulder so he jumped.

"What do you want Charles?"

"Can me and Carlos go with you. I don't live that far away from you guys"

"Sure. Art is sitting in the front seat" Lando just answered before jumping in to the car and slammed the door after him. Me and Carlos looked at each other before I helped him put his bag in to the car. After everyone was finally in the car, Lando started the engine and drove off. The whole ride was quiet and awkward and when we got to Monaco. We first dropped off Carlos at his hotel before Lando dropped me and Daniel off at our house because it was closest from the hotel we left Carlos at. Then he just drove off to drop off Charles before coming back. I just shrugged and opened the front door slowly.

"The gate is closed. I'm so sorry. I'm completely forgot that I promised you to pick you up. By the way, where is Lando?"

"It's okay Bezz and Lando is giving my brother a ride home. He will be here soon also" I answered and opened the gate so me and Daniel could leave the hallway. "By the way, this is Daniel Ricciardo. My teammate in McLaren" I smiled proudly but before Marco could introduce himself Daniel interrupted him.

"Is that Fabio freaking Quartararo!"

"Danny!" Fabio smiled as he came running down the stairs to hug Daniel. Everyone else including me looked extremely confused. But then Daniel and Fabio started telling us that they have known each other from after Daniel had dated a girl who was working in Fabio team back in 2019. They had been friends since then. But after a while of talking we heard the front door open and Lando came in.

"Sorry I'm late but I have pizza with me" he smiled as he put the food on the kitchen island.

"YES! God I'm fucking hungry!" Marco said as he ran into the kitchen and started taking a few different pizza slices. Me and Lando just laughed at him before we started helping everyone to get some food. After everyone had sit down somewhere between kitchen and living room I took a slice of pizza and sat down next to Daniel while Lando just disappeared upstairs without any food. So after me and Marco had finished we both looked at each other before we went upstairs to check on him.

"Is everything alright?" I asked Lando while me and Marco entered his room. He was laying in bed almost asleep.

"Yes, I'm just tired. Can you save some slices of pizza for me?" He asked before he put a blanket over his head and turned around so his back was to us.

"Sure" Marco answered before he grabbed my arm and we left Lando room while I closed his door. We walked back downstairs and the rest of the night was pretty quiet and the only thing you could hear was the movie Marco had turned on. He had chosen the Disney movie Cars. The movie they always turned on when something is wrong or someone was worry.