Twenty six of many

WARNING! 18+! This chapter is dark! WARNING! This story can have very sexual scenes and bad language in it. Eating disorders, sleeping disorders and self harm and hate!

Marco POV

"Are sure you okay these weeks? I can force Arthur to come home!"
"I'm okay! Pato knows I'm home. I have sent him a text message and a video"
"What did he answer?"
"Fuck off so I just texted I know you love me honey bunny" Lando said as we both started laughing.

"I can understand why Fabio sometimes gets jealous of you two"
"I don't know what you are talking about. Me and Pat are just two best friends who having normal conversations between us"
"Absolutely. I don't understand either" I said and we both started laughing again.

"But Bezz I think you should go. Arthur just texted me that everyone in your team is stressing out. He said that they can't find you and that you are late for a interview"
"Oh shit! I have completely forgotten about that! But we can talk later! Ciao!"
"Ciao Marco" Lando said before I hung up and started walking while searching for someone from my team who would tell me were the interview was going to be. When I finally found someone and got to the interview I could finally breathe out. After the interview I went to the restaurant to find something to eat because I was starving. But when I was on my way a saw Arthur walking around and looking extremely confused. So instead of finding something to eat I started running over to him.

"ARTHUR!" I screamed as I was waving like a crazy man. And when I was like 2 meters from him he finally saw me.

"MARCO!" He screamed back as he started running and jumped in to my arms. We both fell to the ground while we were laughing and hugging like crazy. I knew that people were staring at us but I couldn't care less until I heard a voice.

"That's something you don't see every day"

"What is he doing here" I asked Arthur after we had got up from the ground.

"He has paid everything so we could be here this weekend!" Arthur smiled awkwardly and I just gave Charles a death stare before I turned back to Arthur and smiled.

"I'm glad that you are here but you have to go home when this weekend is over!"

"I promise but why?"

"I can tell you when it's only you and me who can hear" I answered and looked over to Charles for a second before looking back at Arthur who just smiled a little and nod. Then I told them that I needed to eat something so they followed me and kept me company while I was eating. Enea and Francesco joined us after a few minutes and they looked confused when they saw Charles and Arthur together. But they didn't ask about and instead they started talking about this race weekend and other stuff. After I was done we left the restaurant and walked in to my garage and on the way we met Fabio who joined us. But he didn't look happy at all when he saw that Charles was here. Could eyes kill, Charles would be dead now. But when we got to my bike everyone froze when they heard Charles.

"So you are that motorcycle guy Lando is dating?"

"Yea that's me. Why do you care?"

"I don't. I just wanted to tell you that you are a lucky man to have a boyfriend like him"

"I know" Fabio said as he had crossed arms. The rest of us was just watching the conversation from afar but I was ready to run up to them and take Fabio out of here. But then I saw an evil smile on Charles face that made me froze and look at Arthur.

"You have a man who is good in bed"

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me. He is really good"

"You don't know what you talking about" Fabio said angry as he took a step forward to Charles. I felt Arthur grabbed my arm as I saw Enea and Francesco looked extremely uncomfortable and angry.

"You actually think that he actually likes you. He just wants to be with you because you are a good person"

"That's a fucking lie!"

"Oh, is it? Then why then did I just fucked him two weeks ago" Charles smiled and stepped closer to Fabio. My heart broke in to millions of pieces after hearing that sentence. That remind me how rude I was to Arthur because he thought Lando was cheating.

"You lying! He would never be with a fucking dickhead like you!" Fabio said in anger as I saw tears in his eyes.

"Call him and ask him yourself! I'm just telling you the truth. He loves me!"

"NO" Fabio screamed as he threw himself on top of Charles and it turned in to a huge fight. Both of them started bleeding but I couldn't move. I had just froze and it felt like my feet was one with the floor. I couldn't think clearly as I just saw how Enea, Francesco and Arthur tried to separate the two men from each other. The only thing I could do was thinking that Charles was lying because I didn't want it to be true. I didn't know what to do or think anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lando POV

I was sitting by my computer when I got a notification from my phone so I picked it up. But when I saw what it was my heart stopped and my whole body froze.

What the fuck! NO!

It was a picture from motogp and it was on Fabio and Charles fighting in Marco garage. I that moment I knew that Fabio and all my friends knew the truth now. I tried to calm myself down but I couldn't. I started looking around my desk for the drugs I had somehow brought yesterday. Since I came home I had started using drugs and was drinking more and more to forget or calm myself down. But when I found the plastic bag in one of my boxes, it's was empty. Then I remembered I took everything yesterday. It was not so much but now I needed more. I tried to search for my dealer number but I was shaking too much so it was impossible. So I took all of my last strength and crawled to the bathroom. The vodka bottle was still in there and was almost full. So I took a gulp from it and started to fill the bathtub. Then I picked up my phone and could finally call the dealer and he answered. I begged for more and told him that I could pay him immediately. 15 minutes later it knocked on the door and I ran downstairs. I thanked him to come in such a short time. Then I paid him so he left then I went back upstairs and jumped in to the bathtub. Then I started rolling and drinking. When I was done with rolling it, I searched for my lighter and started smoking. Everything was spinning so I took few more gulps from the bottle. I wanted everything to disappear from my mind. I lifted the bottle again and saw it was half empty and my throat was burning. Then saw the knife on the floor so I reached for it and got it. I pressed against the skin everywhere on my body but couldn't feel anything. But the water was extremely red and blood was coming from everywhere on my body. I heard that the front door opened and someone was screaming my name but I thought it was my imagination. So I took the last vodka and smoke the rest of drugs. I could feel my body start to give up and heart slowly stop beating. Everything went uncleared and black but I could still hear a women voice yelling my name. My lungs gave up and my heart stopped. I couldn't speak or see anymore. Then my whole body turned off and I took one last breath.