Sixteen of many

WARNING! This story can have very sexual scenes and bad language in it. Eating disorders, sleeping disorders and self harm and hate!

Lando POV

"We need to go home Lando. Everyone has left. Practice one and two is over long time ago. Bezz is making dinner and I'm starving!"

"But what if they saw me and actually hiding and waiting for me! What if!" I said while I couldn't move my body. Arthur just sighed and sat down next to me while putting a hand on my shoulder.

"No, Marco saw them leave with Mick. No need to worry okay?"

"Okay" I whisper while wiping my tears away. Arthur smiled, stood up and grabbed my hands to help me. We walked out of the garage slowly and left. It was pretty late and not so many people out so I felt a little bit calmer than before. But everything changed in a second.

"Hi Lando"

"Long time dude" Jack smiled as him and Jolene came out of nowhere and stopped right in front of us. "See that you have become friends with a drug dude"

"Go away Jack! I'm clean now and been it for months. Leave Lando alone" Arthur said while move me to stand behind him.

"Come on Art. Are you actually friends with him. He is a worthless bitch! The only thing he does is gaming and stay in his room! I promise you that haven't changed yet"

"You are so wrong about him. He has been a really good fucking friend to me then your cousin ever was! He is the really fucking dickhead here! So are you! So take your girlfriend and leave!"

"Girlfriend? Are you fucking serious right now?!" I said as I felt my blood was boiling inside of me.

"Yes Lando! I saw them kissing and hugging outside of the Haas garage!" Arthur said as he took my hand and started walking but Jolene grabbed my arm. Felt like my whole body was breaking down in millions of pieces.

"Lando! Please let's forget the past. I can dump Jack so we can start over! Please handsome" She said while moving closer to me. I just pushed her away and started running away. I heard Arthur screaming my name but I couldn't stop. I just wanted to run home and lock myself in my room. So when I finally got home, I ran in and slammed the door behind me. Then I just opened the gate and ran upstairs. I slammed my door and locked before I jumped in to the bed and put the blanket over my body and head. I was so angry and broken while the tears were falling without a break. I heard knocks on my door but I just screamed that they should go away. I didn't want anyone to see me like this. In panic I jumped out of bed, took out my box that was under my bed and opened it. Pick up the sharp object and threw my hoodie off me. Then I closed my eyes and felt the pain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marco POV

Lando came running through the house with tears in his eyes and didn't stop until he had locked himself in his room. Me and Enea were looking at each other before we just dropped everything in the kitchen and ran upstairs. We started knocking but Lando just screamed that we should go. But none of us wanted to but then I heard someone coming through the front door so I ran down the stairs almost falling to see Arthur standing in the hallway with blood coming through his nose and mouth.

"What the fuck have happened?"

"Jack and Jolene! Jack was trash talking about Lando so I punched him. Then we started fighting and he took out a knife but some police stopped him" he said while he sat down on the couch.

"Mamma mia Arthur! I'm just glad he didn't kill you" I said as I started looking for something to clean Arthur face with.

"Is he home?"

"Yea" I said as I gave a wet towel to Arthur. But he just sat there looking at his towel while I saw how the blood was dripping on it. So put one of my hands on his shoulder while with the other hand helped him clean his face. Few minutes later Fabio, Daniel and Francesco came home from their walk with Rubik. Everyone looked extremely confused because the kitchen was a mess and Arthur with his face.

"What has happened here?"

"I can explain if Arthur here can go and try to get Lando to unlock his door" I smiled and Arthur just nod before he got out of the couch and disappeared upstairs while having the wet towel in his face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arthur POV

I walked slowly up the stairs while having the cold towel over my nose. Then I knocked on the door when I finally had Lando door in front of me.

"Go away" I heard Lando screaming on the other side of the door.

"Lando please open up! It's me Arthur" I said and just stood there for a few minutes before he finally unlocked the door and opened. He eyes was extremely swollen and red from all the crying and it looked like he was in extremely serious pain. Then he went to the bed and laid down. I just walked in, closed the door and locked it before I took a deep breath and sat down next to him on the bed. I slowly took his hand and started rolling up one of the arms on the hoodie. His arms was covered in blood and he had some deep wounds. So I took the towel and asked if he could take off the hoodie. He slowly sat up and took it off before I started cleaning his arm. He groaned a few times because of the pain. It was hurtful to see. After that I started searching for a new hoodie to him then going to the laundry room with the bloody one. But then Lando stopped me.

"Please don't tell anyone about this! Please Arthur!"

"If you promise to come to more of my races so I can keep a eye on you"

"Thank you Arthur" he smiled while giving me a long tight hug. After we had let go of each other he was still smiling but I didn't smile back. I just sighed and sat down on his chair. So he sat down on his knees in front of me and took my hand. I felt a tear running down my cheek that he slowly wiped away.

"You don't have to come tomorrow or on Sunday if you don't want to. I'm not going to force you"

"I already know that Art. But I want to be there for you. You have been an amazing friend to me. Just look at your face" he smiled. "And you fixed so I got out more and met new people"

"I got so mad at him when he was talking shit about you. So I just punched him"

"He deserves it" he laughed as he got up from the floor. "By the way, your teammate is pretty funny. Why hasn't he been here earlier?"

"I don't know" I answered as I looked down at the floor. I started playing with my hands trying to calm my nerves and hide my emotions.

"What is it? Is he like you brother? Just acting?"

"NO!" I screamed in panic.

"Then what is it?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Yes of course I can"

"You can't tell Pato or Marco!"

"I promise"

"Me and Daniel are secretly together. No one knows about it. It started with that he helped me stop taking drugs. Then he helped me leave the bad people behind me. Then when the season was over we just kept contract over the phone. But few weeks later me, him and some other drivers went to las Vegas for a week to party and just hang out. So things happened and we were pretty drunk so me and Daniel ended up in his hotel room. So yea" I said while still looking at the floor. Everything was quiet and neither of us said anything for a few minutes. But then I saw Lando coming up to me and sat down on the floor while putting his hands on my knees.

"Your secret is safe with me Art. But I have to be honest. This came as a shock. I would have never guessed that" he smiled as he hugged my legs. Then we started talking about everything and nothing until it knocked on the door and Lando unlocked it. It was Marco who just wanted to check on us and tell us that dinner was ready before he gave Lando a big long bear hug. So after they had let go of each other, all three of us went down to the kitchen where everyone else was waiting. We sat down by the table and started eating while talking about tomorrow and Sunday. Lando was looking with a smile on his face over to me and Daniel a few times also. Everyone was just having a good time trying to forget what had happened earlier. I thought it also was for the best for both me and Lando.