21

⚠️TW⚠️
Hanbin opened the door to his room and looked around. He smirked when he saw Zhanghao on the floor with his back on the wall. He walked to him and stepped on his hand.

"Wake up"

Zhanghao groggily hissed as he had little to no strength left. He looked up and saw Hanbin looking at him. It's been a week and half since Hanbin locked him up in their room.

All he did was go in and out of fainting. No water, no food. He shifted back uncomfortably as he stared at Hanbin with his dull eyes.

"Yah. Are you glaring at me? Only if you know how fucking ugly you look now" Hanbin said and laughed as he tucked Zhanghao's hair behind his ear.

"I read you and Hyunjin's chats. You two have been seeing behind my back right? Going on dates...
Did he fuck you well?" He asked smirking.

Zhanghao shook his head. "Nothing happened"
He lowly said and immediately stopped talking as his throat hurt.

"You want me to believe that? Fucking fool. Using the excuse of going to work to sleep with other men.
Did you like it when they touched your body? Huh?!"
Hanbin yelled and gripped Zhanghao's jaw.

"Water..please" Zhanghao whispered out as his head hurt like shit. Hanbin scoffed. "You want water? I'll give it to you" He said through his teeth and gripped Zhanghao's hair as he dragged him out of the room.

Zhanghao yelled as he tapped on Hanbin's hand, begging him to let go. He yelled even louder, crying when his back hit the stairs as Hanbin pulled him down.

Hanbin stopped and released Zhanghao's hair and Zhanghao immediately collapsed on the floor, panting. "H-Hanbin..please ..please stop" he kept muttering.

Hanbin cracked his neck and scoffed at Zhanghao's sight. "Do you still need water?" He asked, giving Zhanghao a sickening smile. Zhanghao looked at the pool and looked back at Hanbin.

He quickly sat up, shaking his head.
"No no no Hanbin-Hanbin! No Please!"
Hanbin held Zhanghao's neck, ignoring his plea.
He smirked to his face and threw him into the pool.

Zhanghao fell into the pool, immediately struggling.
His arms flailing as he sought to maintain his balance in the water.

Hanbin laughed out loud as he watched Zhanghao struggle in the pool. "You can't even swim yet you asked for water. Yah be careful what you wish for"
He said and continued laughing.

Zhanghao's nose was getting clogged with water and it hurt like shit. Trying so hard to not drown but he couldn't, his body was too weak to even fight.

Hanbin clicked his tongue in feigned pity. He squatted and watched Zhanghao. He fisted his hair and pulled him out of the pool.

Zhanghao cupped his chest as he coughed out loud, he had never felt such a stinging pain in his life.
Hanbin ruffled his hair and looked at him.

"Not only are you a useless omega, You went behind my back to have an affair. Yah..Aren't you amazing?"
He said and chuckled.

"I..I really..no-..Hyunjin..friends" Zhanghao muttered as he kept trying to regain his senses.
Hanbin gritted his teeth.

"STOP FUCKING LYING!!" He yelled and placed his hands on Zhanghao's neck, strangling him.
"You omegas are all the same. Sluts. What did he give you that I didn't?! Huh?! Fucking tell me you lying scum!!"

Zhanghao's hands slowly fell from Hanbin's as he gave up trying to stop him. He felt hot tears stream down his face as he looked at Hanbin yell at him.

Next thing he knew Hanbin picked him up and threw him across. Zhanghao roughly landed against the wall, falling to the ground.

He felt a sharp pain in his abdomen just as he fell.
A screeching sound blocked his ears as he slowly tried to sit up, his hands failing him making him fall back to the floor.

Hanbin walked to him and yanked him up by gripping his jaw. "I'll fucking kill you this time"
Hanbin whispered and laughed.

Zhanghao felt something weird. His body was already wet from the water in pool, so why were his legs getting wet again?

His head slowly looked down and a soft gasp escaped his mouth.

Hanbin wondered why he was looking down and followed his eyes. His hands unconsciously left Zhanghao as he stared at Zhanghao's legs.

His pants were stained with blood.

Zhanghao touched his legs with his shaking fingers, his breath hitched when they got stained.

He looked at Hanbin with his droopy eyes before he his head fell on his chest, blacking out.

-

Thud Thud Thud..

Zhanghao slowly opened his eyes. He carefully looked around, trying to see where he was.
He heard the rapid sound of the monitor and it was then he realized he was in a hospital.

He saw a figure crouched on a sit.
"Mm excuse me?" He quietly said, trying to get the person's attention.

Matthew slowly lifted his head and squinted his eyes. He then quickly stood up when he saw Zhanghao looking back at him.

"Hao hyung" he whispered and covered his mouth as he felt tears form in his eyes. He quickly walked to him and held his hand.

"Matthew?..What am I doing here?" He asked.
Matthew was about to talk but the door opened and Ji Woong and Yeonjun walked in.

"You're awake, Good thing you woke up just on time" Yeonjun said giving Zhanghao a small smile.
Zhanghao looked at Matthew in confusion.

"Ji Woong hyung saw you...you fainted. You were the only one at home" Matthew said and Zhanghao immediately winced as he touched his temples.
Images began to fill his head.

His eyes widened as he quickly held Yeonjun's hands tight. "W-What happened to me? I..I saw blood. Is the baby okay? Please tell me" Zhanghao begged.

Yeonjun looked at Matthew and Ji Woong before giving Zhanghao a smile.

"You've been here for two weeks. Your ribs were severely fractured, Cracks in your skull, Strained lungs, Malnutrition..It's sad to say but you were at the brim of death" Yeonjun said and sighed.

"And...a miscarriage. Due to the constant strain in your body, the baby couldn't survive and your organs were damaged severely... I'm afraid you won't be able to conceive again"