5

"Mr. Shen?"

Ricky took off his glasses when he saw two figures standing in front of him. He looked at Tae Rae then he moved his eyes and saw Gyuvin, grinning at him.

"Wah it really is you" Gyuvin said with a smug smile as he sized Ricky up. "Pleasure seeing you here"

Ricky furrowed his eyes as he looked at Gyuvin, then at Tae Rae. He possessively pulled Tae Rae beside him. "What are you doing here Mr. Kim?"
Ricky asked with a fake smile.

"Well I'm not in my suit am I?" Gyuvin sarcastically replied as he wiggled his brows. Ricky mentally rolled his eyes.

"What were you doing with Tae Rae- Yah Tae Rae did he touch you? Tell me so I'll deal with him"
Ricky turned to Tae Rae, turning him around to look for any mishaps.

"I'm fine, He just helped me carry the drinks"
Tae Rae said. He didn't want to tell Ricky about his encounter with the Alphas because he knew how
Possessive and violent Ricky is.

He knew Ricky would hunt down the Alphas and pay them back one way or the other. He has always been like for years in their friendship.

Ricky nodded and looked at Gyuvin who looked back at him with a smile. Is he trying to flirt with
Tae Rae? Tch not on my watch.

Gyuvin saw the possessive stare in Ricky's eyes and tilted his head in confusion. Are they together? That's not possible though.

"Do you two know each other?" Tae Rae asked, trying to hide his blush because of how Gyuvin was looking at him.

"Mm He's designed some pieces for me. A Great fashion designer I tell you" Gyuvin replied Ricky and
Ricky just rolled his eyes.

"Since I'm here, why don't we spend the rest of our time here together. It would be lovely, won't it?"
Gyuvin proposed and Ricky rubbed his temple in frustration.

"No. We came here to relax together. We don't want any unwanted third party" Ricky said, glaring at Gyuvin. Tae Rae held Ricky's hand to grab his attention.

"I don't see anything wrong, the more the merrier"
Tae Rae said smiling as he avoided Gyuvin's gaze.

Ricky looked at Tae Rae in disbelief.
Can't he see he's trying to get close to him?
He looked back at Gyuvin, Gyuvin winked at him.
He scoffed and wavered his hands.

"Whatever. Just because Tae Rae wants it"

-

Gunwook nervously played with his car key as he leaned and rested on his car. He looked at his wristwatch and clicked his tongue.

"I think I came too early" He muttered. Just as he said, Tae Rae got out of the mall. Gunwook quickly walked to him and got his shopping bags.

"Oh Thank you. Did I keep you waiting?"
Tae Rae asked as they walked towards Gunwook's car. Gunwook quickly shook his head.

"No no, I just got here" He lied and chuckled.
After Gunwook placed his shopping bags in the back seat, he quickly stopped Tae Rae from opening the front door to the passenger seat.

Tae Rae looked at him confused. "Let me"
Gunwook said smiling as he opened the door for
Tae Rae. Tae Rae shook his head chuckling as he got in.

He even chuckled more when he saw a pink card that was placed on the dashboard that was written
'Passenger Princess' with glitters.

Once Gunwook got in, Tae Rae playfully hit his arm.
"Yah Gunwook, what's this?" Tae Rae asked grinning. Gunwook looked at the Pink card he bought specifically for Tae Rae.

He quickly looked away trying to hide his embarrassed blush. "Aish Don't ask me Hyung, I bought it because I thought you'd like it- wait, do you like it?" He asked nervously.

Tae Rae chuckled and nodded. "I guess? It's pretty"
Gunwook nodded and smiled contentedly.

"So what kind of Restaurant are you taking me to?"

"A dog restaurant" Gunwook said and Tae Rae
furrowed his brows. "Isn't that quiet unhygienic? With the furs and all"

"Oh no, they don't just run around. They're kept separately, don't worry you'll see" Gunwook said.

-

Tae Rae looked around once he got into the restaurant, it was pastel themed. Light, soft colors were everywhere and it smelled like vanilla.

He immediately got cozy. "Come I'll take you to the dogs" Gunwook said and started walking in another direction. Tae Rae let out a soft gasp when he saw how the dogs were freely running around and playing.

"Wahhh this one's so cute" Tae Rae whispered, looking at a sleeping Pomeranian. He held Gunwook's arm bringing him closer.

"Look" He muttered when a Samoyed rubbed its head against his palm. Gunwook's eyes slightly widened at how close he was with Tae Rae. His coconut scent had clogged up his nose.

He looked away trying to hide his flustered face.
After Gunwook let Tae Rae play with the dogs for sometime, he took him back into the restaurant.

They were minutes in and Gunwook had already ordered more than enough for Tae Rae because he wanted him full and loved watching him eat.

"Hyung, I've been meaning to ask" Gunwook said lowly as he poked his food. "Hm? What's it"

"Are you seeing someone?" Gunwook nervously asked. He had been hanging out with Tae Rae for awhile and the question has been bugging his mind.

"Tch. As if anyone would like to be with an omega"
Tae Rae playfully said but Gunwook didn't take it as a joke.

"Hyung, You're kind, funny, beautiful inside and out, I've seen you help helpless people. You always put others before yourself. That is not what anyone can do. Anyone who doesn't want to be with you is stupid" Gunwook said and Tae Rae stared at him.

He noticed how Gunwook's scent turned sour because of his question. He smiled "Hm I guess.
And no, I'm not seeing anyone" Tae Rae said and got back to eating.

Gunwook's mood immediately went sky high. He hummed happily as he ate his food.
"Hyung, don't go restaurant hunting with anyone and don't call anyone to pick you up from where you are. I'm the only one that can take you, okay?"

Tae Rae raised a brow "I mean, I have a car but sure"
Gunwook eye smiled and rubbed Tae Rae's hair lovingly.