7

"I'm not doing that!" Yujin yelled as he forcefully wiped his tears, he frantically reached for his mother, kneeling down as she held her hand.

"P-Please do something Mom. I-..No I can't"
Yujin begged but his mother removed her hand from his. She looked away.

"The decision is final Yujin, Your Father and I have already talked with the Gwans. You're getting married to their daughter" His mother said.

Yujin shook his head as tears fell. "I'm just twenty two! I have nothing planned yet in life, you can't do this to me especially when I already have someone I like" Yujin cried out and his father quickly turned to him.

"You have someone?" He father lowly asked and Yujin nodded. "Y-Yes" he muttered and wiped his tears. "I like Gunwook Hyung" he said and his mother immediately stood up with a gasp.

"No wonder you always acted different around him!" She yelled. His father rubbed his temples and turned back to Yujin in anger.

"I don't care about whatever puppy love you have going on. You're marrying Dahee and that's finally"
His father said. Yujin gulped "And if I don't?"

His father's eyes darkened. "Consider yourself dead to this family then." He threatened and Yujin's eyes widened. He never imagined that his father would one day say those words to him.

He clutched his father's legs "Please Father..I really like Gunwook hyung. He's a good alpha, he'll treat me right. You know this" Yujin still tried his luck but his father kicked him away.

"And what of me? This marriage will treat me right" His father said with a smug. Yujin leaned back in disbelief. Had his father always been this cruel and selfish?

He gritted his teeth. "I don't care what you say father. I'll still stand by Gunwook hyung...even..even if you disown me" He muttered.

His father let out a loud laugh. "Yah. Do you think he even likes you back? With your shitty personality and rudeness. You think you have a chance?"
His father mocked and Yujin felt tears come up his eyes as his words hit him.

"But fine. Since you have chosen the wrong pill, consider yourself dead to this family. Pack your things and get out. I always have your younger brother to continue my plans" His father said.

After Yujin was kicked out of their house, he was kicked out of his college too because his parents funded his education, his accounts were frozen, he was simply left a beggar.

That was till Gunwook offered for him to move in with him. He didn't explain everything to Gunwook, he just left out the part of him telling his parents that he likes him.

Gunwook being Yujin's only confidant took up the role to take care of him, he funded his education, made sure he didn't miss out in life. It was just a brotherly love, but to Yujin it wasn't.

It was all he had left in him, his love for Gunwook.

'Do you think he even likes you back?'
Yujin's father's voice played at the back of his mind.
He gritted his teeth at his painful past. He sighed and looked at Gunwook's sleeping face.

He gently moved his hair away from his face and tucked it behind his ear. He moved closer to him on the bed and hugged him, hiding his face in Gunwook's embrace.

"H-Hyung.." Yujin muttered.

"Can you..-can you please love me? Please..be the first person to love me" Yujin muttered as he felt the tears he tried to hold fall.

"Can you please love me back?..please..don't let me go and just–..just keep on being with me" He mumbled as he sobbed against Gunwook's chest.

"Please..say you love me too"

-

Matthew thanked the worker when he got his coffee. He turned to leave but stopped when he spotted someone familiar walk in.

"Isn't that..Hanbin's husband?" He muttered when he saw Zhanghao walk in. It has been years since he last saw him. He wasn't surprised, considering how Hanbin preferred him locked up, well apart from business trips.

"Hao?" Matthew called to get his attention. Zhanghao turned when he heard his name.
Matthew's face twisted when he saw Zhanghao's bruised lips.

A smile came on Zhanghao's face immediately when he recognized Matthew. He and Ji Woong were the only ones actually nice to him in Hanbin's family.
It's a shame they haven't seen in years.

"Matthew?" Zhanghao asked back smiling.
Matthew nodded grinning, he tried looking into Zhanghao's eyes but he couldn't because of Zhanghao's sunglasses.

"Wah long time no see" Zhanghao said as he hugged Matthew tightly. He had missed his presence for so long because Hanbin didn't want him near him.

Matthew hugged Zhanghao back, patting his back as he smiled. From the first day he met Zhanghao, he instantly fell in love with his kind personality,
Unfortunately for him, he ended up with Hanbin.

"How are you doing Hyung? It's been a really long time" Matthew asked smiling as he rubbed Zhanghao's shoulders. Zhanghao's chuckled and rubbed his neck as he tried to put together words.

"I-..yeah, I'm doing well" He said smiling but Matthew could sense something was way off in his tone. Matthew was about to talk but someone bumped into him from behind making his car key fall to the ground.

The person apologized and walked off while Zhanghao bent to pick his car key for him.
"Ah Hyung, no worries–
Matthew paused mid sentence when Zhanghao's sunglasses fell off his face.

Revealing a swollen black eye.