2

Ricky crossed his arms as he eyed the dress he designed. "Hmm, Sooyeon?" He called for his assistant. His assistant bowed "Yes sir"

"Pack this dress, keep it. Your birthday was last week right?" Ricky asked. Sooyeon blinked rapidly as she didn't expect it from Ricky. Maybe she did because Ricky gave out most of his clothing to his staffs.

"U-Uh yes sir" "Keep it then" He said and walked out of his designing room. He brushed his hair back as he walked into his office. He increased the air freshener to get rid of the scents that clogged up his office.

Mostly from his clients. A voicemail got sent to his office, he sighed and ruffled his hair. He has been very busy throughout the day.

"Bring in the next client" Ricky said and stood up.
He heard footsteps and the door opened. His staff bowed as the client walked in.

Ricky eyed his client from up and down with a fake smile. He internally hummed as he acknowledged his client's dress sense and his good looks.

"Mr. Kim?" Ricky called with a smile.

"Gyuvin" His client said and took off his glasses. He looked at Ricky from head to down and smirked.

Ricky immediately perceived a change in his
(Gyuvin's) scent. He gritted his teeth because he knew Gyuvin excreted more scent to see what rank he belonged to.

Ricky ignored it and motioned him to sit.

Ricky could feel his burning gaze on him as he flipped his files. He found the file Gyuvin's P.A
sent to his office. He wanted a set, four suits in particular for an event.

"You really didn't need to come Mr. Kim. I got all the details I need from your P.A." Ricky said and Gyuvin leaned back and smirked.

"I've been patronizing you for years but have never really met you. Good thing I came today, if not my
P.A would be the one enjoying this beauty"
Gyuvin said and smiled.

Ricky ignored his flattery "We'll proceed with the preparations Mr. Kim. I do not like wasting time. I'm glad our meeting has ended" Ricky said and stood up. Gyuvin stood up too with a smile.

"I hope to work with you again" Ricky said and brought out his hand. Gyuvin shook his hand and caressed the back of Ricky's hand with his thumb.

Ricky looked away from their hands and saw Gyuvin looking at him with a smile. "What do you say? Let's have some drinks later. Won't hurt getting to know you more" Gyuvin said.

He won't lie, Gyuvin was highly interested. From his composure to his beauty to his addictive scent.
He wanted a taste.

Ricky broke the handshake and wiped his hand on his folded hanky. He immediately got a whiff of Gyuvin's aroused scent. He scoffed internally.

"No" Ricky said smiling. Gyuvin's smile fell. He felt his eyes twitch. "No?" He asked and Ricky grimaced when he perceived an upset scent from him.

"No" Ricky repeated. "Mr. Choi. Please lead him out"
Ricky told his security guard. "I'll speak to your
P.A if any problem arises" Ricky said smiling.

Gyuvin scoffed in disbelief. Did he just..reject me?

Gyuvin nodded and rolled his tongue in distaste.
He forced up a smile. "Alright. We'll see later
Mr. Shen" Gyuvin said and turned and left.

Once Gyuvin left, Ricky dropped his fake smile.
"Tch. He sure doesn't get no a lot" Ricky scoffed.

-

Hanbin sat on the couch with his cousin Ji Woong.
He went to his house just to see him because it's been a long time.

Ji Woong heard the door close from upstairs.
"Hold up I'll be back" Ji Woong dropped his whiskey  on the table and walked up the stairs.

Ji Woong opened the door to his room. Matthew his boyfriend turned around. He tied a towel round waist, his hair was dripping wet.

Ji Woong closed the door with a smile. His nose was immediately hit by Matthew's strong Marmalade scent. He walked behind Matthew and wrapped his arms round Matthew's waist.

"Hyung you'll get yourself wet" Matthew said but
Ji Woong ignored him and hugged him. He buried in face in the crook of Matthew's neck. He inhaled deeply and ran his tongue over his neck.

Matthew shiver "A-Ah~ hyung~" Ji Woong chuckled when he heard Matthew's moan. Matthew playfully hit Ji Woong's arm.

"How was your workout? Do your muscles hurt? Should I give you a massage? You know you love my massages" Ji Woong asked as he placed pecks all over Matthew's shoulders.

"Mm I didn't go really hard today" Matthew said and Ji Woong nodded as he grabbed the hair dryer out of Matthew's hand.

"Has he gone? Hanbin?" Matthew asked and
Ji Woong immediately noticed how Matthew's scent turned sour. He knew Matthew and Hanbin never went along. Hanbin found Matthew disgusting to the guts.

And Matthew hated Hanbin with every cell in his body because Hanbin tried convincing Ji Woong to break up with him just because of his
secondary gender.

"No. Just came to check up on you" Ji Woong said pecking Matthew's cheeks. Matthew playfully groaned at Ji Woong's clingy nature.

"I'll stay here till he's gone. You know how much of an asshole he is" Matthew said and Ji Woong chuckled as he ruffled Matthew's hair.

"Okay, I'll be down" Ji Woong said and turned to leave. "Yah! Did you forget something?" Matthew asked. Ji Woong chuckled and turned back.

He cupped Matthew's cheeks and connected their lips together. Matthew grinned his way out of the kiss and pecked Ji Woong's cheek.

"Love you" Matthew whispered and Ji Woong grinned as he lovingly rubbed Matthew's hair.
"I love you too" He said and pecked his forehead.

Matthew turned away with his flustered face and shooed Ji Woong away while Ji Woong laughed and shook his head at Matthew's shyness.