15

"S-Shit..don't stop" Ricky shivered as his head fell backwards. Gyuvin smirked as leaned away.
Ricky panted and gently moved him away.

"W-Wait. We're in the kitchen, how about the bedroom?" Ricky asked as he panted.
"We'll go there later" Gyuvin muttered and dived right back to Ricky's lips.

-

Ricky squinted his eyes as he felt the sun rays hit his face. He slowly sat up, resting his back against the headboard. He rubbed his eyes and stretched before he looked around.

He didn't find Gyuvin on the bed so he stood up and walked out of his room. He looked around and it seemed like he had left. He shrugged, not caring.

He got rid of the empty wine bottles in the kitchen and went up to shower for work.

-

Gyuvin rubbed his chin as he stared at his phone.
He sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration.
"Why hasn't he called me? They always call me back" he muttered and roughly sighed.

It's been weeks since he shared a bed with Ricky. He stopped visiting Ricky during the early weeks, not texting him like he used to. He just felt accomplished that finally, he had gotten Ricky.

But what bugged him was that Ricky didn't bother to call him. He was used to being chased and he always received calls from his partners, begging him to come back to them.

But unfortunately for him, Ricky didn't do any of that and it freaked the hell out of him. So he decided to visit Ricky.

-

Ricky was in his office when his assistant Sooyeon informed him that Gyuvin was there to see him.
He just waved his hand and Sooyeon nodded as she left Gyuvin in.

Gyuvin walked into Ricky's office and saw piles of papers and files on his desk, sketches of cloth designs were all over the walls and Ricky looked disheveled.

"State your reasons for your visit" Ricky said, not looking up from his desk. Gyuvin gritted his teeth when he saw that Ricky wasn't paying attention to him.

"Why haven't you called me? You've been avoiding me" Gyuvin said and Ricky paused writing. He gave Gyuvin a halfway glance.

"As your partner or what?" Ricky asked, raising an eyebrow. He immediately caught a whiff of Gyuvin's angered scent and smirked.

"No way. Don't tell me you've been expecting my call?" He said and crossed his arms as he scoffed.

"Well, I did. Why didn't you? We shared a night together and you didn't bother contacting me after?"
Gyuvin asked and Ricky clicked his tongue pitifully as observed Gyuvin's Ego.

"It takes two to tango...I'm sure you know that. I wasn't alone that night. You were too. Your hands aren't broken are they? You have a phone too"
Ricky said and got back to his work.

Gyuvin scoffed and walked closer to Ricky's table.
"What an insane ego you have Ricky" he said and Ricky shook his head softly laughing.

"So what? Am I meant to feel hurt by your words? You're one to speak of Ego. Are you hurt that I didn't come begging on my knees just to feed your insatiable ego?" Ricky asked smirking.

Ricky at some point began opening up to Gyuvin but only a little as he has trust issues. He knew Gyuvin's goal right from the start. It was so obvious.

Having rejected him, he(Gyuvin) tried his best to get in bed with him and dumps him after. Ricky wasn't a fool to not see the signs. He had dealt with people like him.

"What are you saying? I'm sure I made my feelings clear to you Ricky" Gyuvin said.

Ricky slowly stood up and brushed his hair backwards as he looked Gyuvin in the eye.

"Are you truly attracted to me? Or is my rejection triggering that part in you where you feel the need to prove you're worth loving?" Ricky asked and watched Gyuvin stare at him without words.

He bitterly chuckled and ruffled his hair.
"That says it all. Listen Gyuvin" Ricky sighed before speaking. "I'm not a toy. I once was but I can never be a toy again. You really think you had your way with me just because we share a night?"
He asked and scoffed.

"Like I said, It takes two to tango. I used you to satisfy my sexual desires. You're not the only one with urges. As you see, I've been very busy with work and you were a good way to blow off that steam"
Ricky said with a mocking smile.

"Don't let one night get over your head. I enjoyed our time but that's it. You're merely a means of me to release my stress. I hope you don't think you're important to me" He said and walked out of his desk.

He stood in front of Gyuvin, their face almost touching. "And if need arises, I'll call you again to blow off some steam and you'll come. Want to know why?" Ricky whispered as he looked at Gyuvin's eyes to his lips and back to his eyes.

"Because you're an excuse of an Alpha who'd do anything to get in between my legs. That's how obsessed you are" He whispered as he caressed Gyuvin's cheek. He tilted his head with a taunting smirk.

"Or am I wrong?" Ricky asked in a mocking tone.

Gyuvin looked at Ricky in shock. He felt something crush him. Ricky's words did. For the first time in his life, he was a play thing. The player had been played.

Ricky smiled when he saw Gyuvin's face turn dejected and his scent turned sour. He clicked his tongue in satisfaction and walked back to his table.

"You can leave now. And oh..I think you'll receive a call from me soon. Work is getting more stressful, be sure to wear something good for me." Ricky said and got back to his work.

Gyuvin stood up, his clenched fist shaking as he looked at Ricky.