3

Gunwook rubbed Yujin's hair down but it kept spiking back up. "Yujin-ah why don't you just go bald" Gunwook said as he leaned back to his chair.

Yujin glared at him and sipped his wine. Gunwook sat back up, he took some of his food and placed his fork in front of Yujin's lips.

"Open up. Have some. You've only been drinking your wine since we got here" Gunwook said,
Yujin just stared at the cut up steak.

Gunwook sighed and held Yujin's jaw, he used his thumb to open Yujin's mouth. "Eat" He said and Yujin slowly began to chew.

"Aish you're such a baby" Gunwook said and looked down to his plate. Yujin slowly touched his jaw, the spot Gunwook had held. He looked down and pursed his lips as he tried to contain his blush.

Gunwook looked at him confused, he just shrugged it over. "I'm going to the restroom, I'll be back"
Gunwook said to Yujin and stood up.

Once Gunwook left, Yujin quickly took out his phone and looked at his recent search.

How to impress your crush

-

Gunwook dried his hands and on his way out, he bumped into someone. "Oh sorry, I didn't watch my way" Gunwook quickly apologized.

"It's okay, I too should have watched my steps"
The man replied smiling. Gunwook finally got a chance to look at the man and he felt himself get lost. He immediately got hit by his coconut scent.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"
Gunwook asked and the man smiled. "Tae Rae.
You?" "Gunwook..how are you enjoying here? Is the food great?" Gunwook rubbed his neck as he asked.

Tae Rae didn't know Gunwook was the owner of the restaurant and Gunwook wanted to start up a conversation with Tae Rae.

"Oh it's lovely, It's my first time here actually. From the service to the food, it's really really good"
Tae Rae said smiling giving Gunwook a thumbs up.

"I always go restaurant hunting, trying to discover new cuisine, y'know just trying to have fun as I eat"
Tae Rae said and chuckled.

Gunwook smiled "Well I know good restaurants, actually great restaurants. I can link you to"

"Oh really? I'd love to. Give me your number"
Tae Rae said and Gunwook raised his brows because he was usually the one that asks for the digits.

He quickly took out his phone. "Oh yeah sure sure"
After they exchanged numbers, Tae Rae brushed his hair backwards and said. "Don't disappoint me"
He said smiling. "I know the best, I won't"
Gunwook smiled back.

-

Zhanghao sighed as he rubbed the ring on his finger feeling nervous. He tapped his cheeks and walked out of the restroom. He and Hanbin were currently having a family dinner with Hanbin's parents.

He walked back into the dining room and sat beside Hanbin. He kept quiet as they talked, he just focused on his food though he wasn't hungry.

"So when are you planning to have kids? We're not getting any younger" Hanbin's mother asked and looked at Zhanghao.

Zhanghao looked back at her. Zhanghao loved kids so much but he didn't want to have kids because he was scared. What if one turns out to be an omega? He was too emotional to let his child pass through the hate Omegas pass through.

"We're too busy as of now" Zhanghao replied with a smile. Hanbin's mom furrowed her brows and crossed her fingers as she looked at Zhanghao with a smirk.

"Busy? Sure I understand Hanbin's busy having to run a big company like his but you?...I'm not so sure about that. I don't think you even put effort in running your company yet you want to use that as an excuse?" She said and scoffed, looking at Zhanghao with a teasing smile.

Zhanghao clenched his fork. This was why he didn't want to come here. Hanbin's family always degraded him one way or the other. He struggled through the criticisms to build his company to where it is today yet people still say he easily reached where he was because he's married to a business tycoon.

Zhanghao looked at Hanbin but Hanbin didn't look back at him. He was just eating his food, not minding what was going on with Zhanghao.

Zhanghao looked away as he felt tears well up in his eyes. He felt the tiny bit of his esteem get crushed into pieces. Hanbin thinks that way too.

-

Zhanghao was quiet throughout the ride, when they got home, he quietly walked into their room.
Hanbin noticed his behavior and followed him.

Hanbin rested on the wall with his arms crossed as he watched Zhanghao lay out his pajamas on the bed. "What are you so sulky about?" Hanbin asked.

Zhanghao scoffed and turned to him.
"If you had paid attention to what your mother said, then you wouldn't have to ask me that" Zhanghao said and turned away.

"But was she wrong though?"

Zhanghao paused what he was doing and turned to Hanbin in disbelief. "What? What did you say?"

"I clearly am the busy one. Your company is nothing compared to mine. You should be grateful I accepted to marry you and help you build your company because without me you would have been useless" Hanbin said and shrugged.

Zhanghao's heart tugged at Hanbin's words. He looked up to blink away the tears that had formed.
"Hanbin..I'm your partner. You see this mark scar?"
Zhanghao asked pointing towards the scar on his neck gotten from when Hanbin marked him.

"It signifies we're a mated pair. You're meant to support me Hanbin, not degrade me...I'm not even surprised anymore. You got your bad behaviors from your mother" Zhanghao said angrily.

Hanbin leaned out of the wall when he heard Zhanghao mention his mother. "What did you just say now?" He asked lowly and started walking towards Zhanghao.

Zhanghao shrunk in his spot because Hanbin started releasing suffocating and angry scents. Zhanghao gritted his teeth and looked Hanbin in the eye.
"I said what I said. You and your mother are the same. Mannerless–

Tahh!