17

"..omega. I'm an omega" Zhanghao kept muttering as he stared into space. Hyunjin ruffled his hair in frustration. It was as if Zhanghao had run mad.

"What is wrong with you Zhanghao? There's nothing wrong in being an omega" Hyunjin said, slightly shaking Zhanghao's shoulders to get him out of the clouds.

Zhanghao slowly turned his head to Hyunjin with a sickening smile. "There's nothing wrong with being an omega?...Do you live under a rock?" He asked and Hyunjin pursed his lips because he understood.

"I..-oh my gosh- Hanbin..Hanbin will kill me"
Zhanghao's eyes widened as he frantically looked at Hyunjin. He rapidly shook his head.
"No no-.. I'm dead..Dad will kill me- wha- Hanbin will leave me Hyunjin...He..He'll divorce me"

Hyunjin held Zhanghao's shoulders as he watched him panic. "Calm down Zhanghao. It's not your fault you're an omega. And why the hell will Hanbin divorce you? Just breathe and calm down"

Zhanghao still shook his head. "Hanbin hates Omegas with his life Hyunjin. I-If he then finds out about the baby- gosh I'm good as dead. Please help me Hyunjin..I ..I don't want Hanbin to leave me.
H-He'll kill me if possible"

Hyunjin sighed. "How about this. I'll get you scent blockers for now. Then...Then you can decide to tell him whenever you want. Okay? Calm down"
Hyunjin said as he rubbed Zhanghao's back.

-

"Isn't it readyyyyyy?" Tae Rae groaned as he turned his head to look at Ricky. Ricky looked at Tae Rae who was laying on his couch with his legs waddling in the air, he scoffed.

"Almost, my king" Ricky said and began to plate their meal. Tae Rae looked back to the television and groaned. "There's nothing good going on"

Ricky took their plates and walked into the dining room. "Come and eat" Ricky said and Tae Rae quickly scurried to the dining room.

"Wahhh all these for me? I'm honored"
Tae Rae said and wiped his fake tears. Ricky clicked his tongue at him and dived into his food.

"Tae Rae what do you want as your birthday gift?"
Ricky asked as he sipped his drink. Tae Rae hummed and rubbed his chin.

"Get me a boyfriend" Tae Rae said and Ricky glared at him. "Still a hopeless romantic, I see. I'm shocked you don't have someone you like now" Ricky said and Tae Rae rubbed his neck flustered.

Ricky's eyes widened. "You do?! Yah! And you didn't even bother to tell me?" Ricky nagged and flicked Tae Rae's head. Tae Rae rubbed his forehead and glared at Ricky.

"It's someone you know" Tae Rae said and Ricky chewed as he thought. "Hmm who could it be?...Yeonjun?"

Tae Rae clicked his tongue. "He just got engaged"
"Really? Soobin didn't tell me.- any ways, Is it Hyunjin? If he's the one, I approve" Ricky said.

"Nah just friends" Tae Rae said and Ricky sighed as he began to think again. He then clapped his hands suddenly. "I got it! Junkyu. You smile a lot when he's around" Ricky said and Tae Rae sighed as he rubbed his temples.

"That's because he's the only one that understands my jokes. Why are you even only mentioning our friends. Forget it. I'll tell you sometime later"
Tae Rae said, shooing Ricky.

Ricky shrugged and continued eating.

After some time Tae Rae nervously licked his lips and glanced at him. "Ricky" "What?"

"How are things with Gyuvin?" Ricky shrugged.
"I mean, not great but we're getting somewhere"
He said. "What do you mean?" Tae Rae asked.

"You know after we did the deed, it's been–
"Wait wait wait...what?" Tae Rae cut Ricky short with his eyes wide opened.

"I didn't tell you? I must have forgotten. But yeah, we did" Tae Rae felt his heart sink as he heard Ricky's words. "I thought you don't like him, you're always mean towards him"

Ricky sighed. "It's not like I want to. You know I have trust issues because of what happened with Haejin." He muttered, feeling his mood go down at the mention of his ex.

"Gyuvin's fun and all..it's just his ego that's blocking his head. I mean yeah I like him a bit but that doesn't mean I have to settle for less. Once I'm done handling his ego, I might as well give him a chance"

Tae Rae's face slowly fell as he felt his heart shatter.
Ricky likes Gyuvin.

His best friend liked Gyuvin. He likes Gyuvin.

Tae Rae nodded and slowly began to eat. As he ate, he thought. To him, Ricky was more fitting to him than he was. Ricky was going to help him out by reducing his ego and making him a better person.

While him, all he's done is fawn over him every chance he got. He sighed and ruffled his hair.
He valued Ricky a lot, he had given up a lot of things to make his best friend happy.

"If..If you two eventually end up together. Do you think you'll be happy with him?" Tae Rae asked and Ricky looked at him.

"Yeah...I guess I can finally be happy again"
Ricky said grinning. Tae Rae gave him a small smile as he nodded.

His crush on Gyuvin wasn't like the previous ones he had. They usually lasted for a week but this time, it's been a month and he was even at the verge of confessing to Gyuvin.

He looked at Ricky's smile and smiled. He was ready to do anything to make Ricky happy because of how far he has gone in overcoming his trauma with his ex.

If being with Gyuvin would make Ricky happy,
Tae Rae was ready to give up on Gyuvin and support Ricky. And it was then he made the decision to do so.