18

Ji Woong brushed his hair as his head fell back. He gripped his whiskey bottle and took a swig till the last drop. He threw it against the floor and groaned.

He looked at the other empty bottles on the floor. His head was pounding and his sight was blurred. He staggered as he stood up, looking for more bottles of Alcohol.

His bloodshot eyes roaming around, desperately looking for one. He didn't care what he was doing to himself. He had never felt that miserable in his entire life.

Having no one to spend the night with, no one to talk with and share your day with, Everything he did reminded him of Matthew. And he hated it.
He hated the fact that he couldn't secure his relationship.

He sighed when he saw he had downed all the alcohol he had. He groaned when he was hit with a
headache, rubbing his temples but it was to no avail.

His head slowly turned to the door when he heard a knock. He wiped his lips and held the wall and furnitures as support as he staggered to the door.

Without bothering to ask who it was, Ji Woong opened the door.

Matthew's eyes slowly widened as he scanned
Ji Woong from head to toe. "Hyung...What happened to you?" He worriedly asked as his hands unconsciously cupped Ji Woong's cheeks.

Ji Woong took away Matthew's hands from his face and immediately pulled him into a hug. Hugging him tight like his life depended on it.

Matthew's nose immediately got hit with a strong stench of alcohol. He was about to speak but his words froze in his mouth as his eyes sighted the empty bottles on the floor.

"What's the meaning of this Hyung...you quit. Are you trying to kill yourself?! Look at all of these!" Matthew yelled as he detached himself from
Ji Woong and covered his nose. Ji Woong saw the look of disappointment in Matthew's eyes and sighed in guilt.

"I...I just missed you a lot." Ji Woong slurred his words as he tried to focus and steady his balance.
Matthew looked at him and sighed as he rubbed his temples. "You can't even stand on your feet"
Matthew muttered.

"Come on, I'll help you upstairs" Matthew said and placed Ji Woong's arm over his shoulder as he helped him go up to his room. He placed Ji Woong on the bed. "Stay here" Matthew said and Ji Woong's
eyes didn't leave him till he left the room.

Matthew got downstairs and got rid of the bottles, he walked into the kitchen and began looking for ingredients to make a hangover soup.

"I said I wouldn't waste time here but here I am, trying to make him soup" Matthew muttered under his breath. He rubbed his forehead and sighed when he saw that the veggies and other food had gone bad.

"What has he been feeding himself?" Matthew asked himself because he knew Ji Woong was a good cook.

He sighed and ruffled his hair. "I really can't stay here any longer" He muttered because he was getting suffocated by Ji Woong's sad scent and the memories he had.

He quickly went back to the room and saw that
Ji Woong was already asleep. He looked away from him and took out his bag. He walked to the shelf and took out a book. He flipped open the book and took out the pictures he had kept there.

He placed the pictures in his bag and turned to leave.

"Matthew.." Ji Woong muttered in his sleep.

"Sorry..please..don't go"

Matthew clenched his bag. He wasn't going to let
Ji Woong's words affect him. He promised to move on, although he had made no progress, still he was ready to try.

He gave Ji Woong a last glance before he left.

-

Zhanghao nervously squirmed on the bed as he watched Hanbin take off his jacket. Hanbin tilted his head from side to side before he turned and looked at Zhanghao. "Work was so hectic today"
He muttered as he rubbed his neck, walking to the bed.

Zhanghao moved back on the bed. "Give me a neck massage. My neck hurts like shit" Hanbin said and stopped when he saw how Zhanghao was looking at him.

"What? Why are you looking like that?" He asked and Zhanghao shook his head. He didn't want to be near Hanbin because Hanbin would instantly smell his scent and notice the change.

Hanbin saw the sweat beads on Zhanghao's forehead and furrowed his brows. "If you're sick you would have just said so. I'll call Jaehyun to check on you–

"I'm fine!" Zhanghao interrupted him and Hanbin stared at him before nodding. "If you say so. Hurry up, my neck hurts" Hanbin said and got closer to Zhanghao.

He stopped and his face twisted. He looked at Zhanghao with his furrowed brows and Zhanghao nervously licked his lips as he gulped. He knew Hanbin was a True Alpha, so he prayed the scent blockers would work on him.

"Why...Why are you smelling..weird. Did you see Matthew today or..any omega at all?"

Zhanghao felt his heart drop. He nervously chuckled and rubbed his neck. "Hahah..what-what are you talking about?..I've been at work" Zhanghao lied and gulped when he still saw Hanbin staring at him.

"Hmmm" Hanbin hummed and clicked his tongue, not buying any of what Zhanghao said. He held Zhanghao's leg and harshly pulled him closer when he saw Zhanghao was about to move away.

He gripped Zhanghao's hair and leaned in, once again smelling the strong vanilla scent that almost blurred his senses.

"Are you lying to me?" He muttered and Zhanghao frantically shook his head as he felt his fear eat him up. Hanbin scrunched his nose when the scent got stronger as it was mixed with fear.

Hanbin looked at Zhanghao as his eyes widened. He began to connect the dots.

"Are you-.." He stopped his words and quickly sniffed Zhanghao's neck. He looked back into Zhanghao's tear filled eyes.

"Hao. Why is this scent coming from you?"