14

Hanbin wrapped his arms round Zhanghao's waist as he looked at him through the mirror.
"Yah why are you so handsome huh?" Hanbin teased as he pecked Zhanghao's cheek.

"What are you talking about?" Zhanghao asked  smiling. Hanbin shrugged and hugged him tighter.
"You're literally glowing" Hanbin muttered and ruffled Zhanghao's hair.

Hanbin's brows furrowed when he perceived a whiff of Zhanghao's scent. "Your scent...it's gotten much stronger. Or am I imagining things?" Hanbin muttered, noticing Zhanghao's stronger scent which was unlike a beta.

"Sit, let me dry your hair" Zhanghao ignored him as he said, grabbing the hairdryer. Hanbin sat down and Zhanghao began drying his hair.

"We're having a guest today. He's a business associate but we recently got close. He'll be joining us for dinner" Hanbin said and Zhanghao nodded.

"Don't speak to him till I tell you to do so. He's an Alpha too" Hanbin said, looking at Zhanghao through the mirror. Zhanghao sighed and nodded.

-

"Welcome welcome" Hanbin said, patting the back of his recent friend as he walked into their home.
"Did I come late? I had some stuff to do" His friend asked and Hanbin shook his head.

"Not at all. Sit here, let me introduce you to my husband" Hanbin said walking up the stairs.
"Hao? He's here" Hanbin said as he opened the door.

Zhanghao nodded and was about to walk but Hanbin stopped him. "Where are you going looking like that"
Hanbin said and Zhanghao tilted his head.

"Huh? Like what?"

"Why are you putting on makeup and why are you dressed this good? Are you trying to seduce my friend?" Hanbin glared at Zhanghao as he spoke.

Zhanghao's mouth hung open in disbelief.
"Makeup? I'm literally just applied my lip balm, you know how chapped my lips are. And what's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

Zhanghao asked looking at himself, wondering why a  shirt and loose pants were bad to Hanbin.

Hanbin clicked his tongue. "Go and change, and wipe that stuff off your lips. I don't like how you're looking" He said and left.

Zhanghao walked to his dress table and looked at himself in the mirror. "Do I look that bad?"
He muttered, looking at his face at different angles.

-

"This is Hao, Hao this is Hyunjin" Hanbin said and Zhanghao bowed at Hyunjin. He found Hyunjin quite familiar but he couldn't pinpoint where he saw him.

Hyunjin stood up and bowed too, bringing out his hand for Zhanghao to shake. Zhanghao softly smiled and shook his hand. He quickly detached his hand when he felt Hanbin pinch his sides.

"Not fair Hanbin, how can you have such a handsome partner" Hyunjin teased and Zhanghao softly chuckled while Hanbin wasn't amused at all.

"Haha. Dinner is ready right Hao? Come on let's go eat" Hanbin said, possessively pulling Zhanghao closer to him. Hyunjin nodded and followed then into the dining room.

After finished serving they began to eat.
Zhanghao kept quiet as Hanbin and Hyunjin talked about their work, nothing interesting picking his attention.

Hanbin stood up. "Hold on, I'll go get the files"
He said to Hyunjin. He looked at Zhanghao, giving him a warning not to speak and left.

"Who would have thought that the person I met at the grocery store, someone I've been wanting to see again is the great CEO of Intapole Corp"
Hyunjin said and Zhanghao quickly looked at him.

It was then he recognized Hyunjin, he met him at the grocery store. Hyunjin eye smiled when he saw Zhanghao have a look of realization.

"I knew you looked familiar" Zhanghao said smiling.
"It's a shame knowing Hanbin's your partner"
Hyunjin muttered when he remembered the bruises on Zhanghao's face the last time he saw him.

"What do you mean?" Zhanghao asked and
Hyunjin shook his head and focused on his food.
Hanbin got back and immediately got back into his conversation with Hyunjin.

Zhanghao paid less to them as he just ate.

-

"Good having you tonight Hyunjin, come around later" Hanbin said as he patted Hyunjin's back with a smile. Hyunjin nodded and gave him a small smile.

"Thanks for having me Hao, dinner was amazing"
Hyunjin grinned at Zhanghao as he brought out his hand. Zhanghao smiled and shook hands with Hyunjin, his brows furrowed when he felt Hyunjin slip something into his hand.

He acted like nothing happened because Hyunjin acted like he did nothing too. "Okay then, I'll be off"
Hyunjin said and waved at them as he left.

Hanbin turned smiling. "Wah he's a really good businessman, good thing I befriended him. He comes with a lot of benefits" he said grinning.

"I thought you said you recently became friends?"

Hanbin chuckled. "I can't be friends with someone like him. But I'd later make him think we're friends, it's the easiest way to crush him..come on, let's go to bed" He said and began walking up the stairs.

Zhanghao waited for Hanbin to vanish before he took out what Hyunjin had slipped into his hand.

It was his number on a note.
"Call me when he's not around, I already know what's going on" Zhanghao read out, wondering when Hyunjin got to write that. He sighed and stuffed the paper into his pocket.

-

Gunwook gently wiped the sweat off Tae Rae's forehead. "You really enjoy this huh?" Gunwook asked as he smiled at Tae Rae. Tae Rae nodded as he focused on his game.

He really wasn't into playing games but after Gyuvin told him he was mad about games, he took up the hobby. Gunwook playfully scoffed and rested his head on his palm as he watched Tae Rae.

"Dunno why you're trying hard, you're not even good" He teased and Tae Rae immediately glared at him. "Shut up, I'm doing my best. You don't even want to teach me"

"Hyung, you claimed to be the best right?" Gunwook teased even further. "Tch. Forget it" Tae Rae said and focused on his game.

Gunwook smiled and moved closer to Tae Rae, hovering over him as he played his hands on
Tae Rae's. "You don't even know how to use a console" Gunwook muttered.

"Yah shut up and teach me" Tae Rae retorted making Gunwook chuckle. Although Gunwook was trying his best, Tae Rae kept losing, as if it was his destiny.

"I give up, You're really a bad teacher" Tae Rae teased as he turned his head to the side and looked at Gunwook. Gunwook gulped when he felt
Tae Rae's breath on his face. He quickly moved away to hide his flustered face.

"Whatever. I'm not helping you next time" He muttered and stood up, hurriedly leaving his room.
"Yah! I was joking! Stop being such a baby"
Tae Rae yelled as he watched Gunwook leave.
He shook his head chuckling as he got into his next game.