16

Zhanghao looked at the text in his phone from Hyunjin. He checked the address to be sure if he was in the right place. Hyunjin asked him to meet him and Zhanghao didn't know exactly where.

So he just followed the address given to him and ended up standing in front of a wall with a door.
He texted Hyunjin that he had arrived and the door opened, revealing a smiling Hyunjin.

Zhanghao scanned him from head to toe. Parts of his body were covered in paint. His hair was tied up in a bun and his feet were almost gone in paint.

"Where's this?" Zhanghao asked and Hyunjin took out his hand. "Come in, let me show you"
Zhanghao looked at Hyunjin's hand and looked at his smiling face. He sighed and placed his hand on his hand.

Zhanghao's eyes roamed around when he walked in with Hyunjin. It was an art studio. Paintings were hanging everywhere, the walls were stained with paint but it added to the beauty of the place.

"This is my art studio. I'm the only one that comes here. Just to blow off some steam from work"
Hyunjin said and slow did a 360 for Zhanghao to see his whole messed up body.

"Why did you bring me here?" Zhanghao asked and immediately scrunched his nose when Hyunjin's scent hit him. He had never perceived scents all his life, just a little he could as a beta.

He looked at Hyunjin wondering why his scent almost knocked him over.

Hyunjin saw Zhanghao's scrunched nose and thought he didn't like the smell of paint.
"You looked really tensed the last we met.,I just wanted to help. Do you not like the smell of paint?"
Hyunjin asked, dejected.

"No no, I'm fine with the smell" Zhanghao said and Hyunjin immediately smiled. He held Zhanghao's hand and took him to a clean unused canvas.

"You can do whatever you want, it doesn't have to be a defined painting" Hyunjin said and Zhanghao stared at the canvas. "Anything?" He asked and Hyunjin nodded.

"Oh wait wait" Hyunjin said and took out a protective cloth cover. He helped Zhanghao wear it and zipped it up. "There. You can begin"

Hyunjin moved away and watched him.
Zhanghao dipped his brush in the paint and just splattered it over the canvas. He saw the mess on the canvas and a smile unconsciously came on his face.

He repeated it again, this time with a different color. His smile got broader when he saw the mixtures of the two colors on the canvas.

Hyunjin copied him and splattered paint on his canvas. Zhanghao didn't know when he started laughing as he splashed more paint.

He turned to Hyunjin and saw him doing the same.
He grabbed his paint bucket and moved back and splashed the entire thing on the canvas.

Hyunjin looked at him with his eyes widened and Zhanghao stood still as he saw what he did.
He looked at Hyunjin and broke out in laughter.

He then sat on the floor and Hyunjin sat beside him.
"Wah..That was fun. Really" He said and Hyunjin proudly smiled for having completed his mission in making Zhanghao happy.

"I knew you'd love this" Zhanghao nodded at Hyunjin's words. "If you don't mind..can I come again? I like it here" Zhanghao asked and
Hyunjin tilted his head.

"On one condition" He said. "We get to be friends"

Zhanghao stared at Hyunjin. "Friends?" He muttered. He couldn't even remember when last he had friends and when last someone ask him to be their friend.

"I...Are you sure you want to be friends..with me?"

Hyunjin profusely nodded. "I mean...sure. Friends"
He muttered and a smile came on his face.

Just as he was about to stand, Zhanghao felt a sharp pain in his abdomen. He hissed and sat back down in pain. Hyunjin worriedly turned to him.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Hyunjin tried holding him up but Zhanghao hissed again.
"Take me to the hospital. The pain's too much"
Zhanghao muttered as he groaned in pain.

-

Hyunjin worriedly looked at Zhanghao on the hospital bed as they waited for the doctor.

"Does it still hurt?" Hyunjin asked and Zhanghao shook his head. "Surprisingly it doesn't" He muttered and Hyunjin sighed as he nodded.

Their attention immediately went to the door when the doctor walked in with a smile.

"Mr. Sung? I hope you're feeling better now"
Yeonjun asked and Zhanghao nodded his head.

"Okay then. You have nothing to worry about. It's natural at this stage."

"What stage?" Zhanghao asked as he slowly sat up.

"You're in your first trimester, contractions are bound to happen. You need not worry–

"F-First trimester?" Zhanghao nervously asked.

"Yes. You..don't know? You're pregnant"
Yeonjun said confused. Zhanghao's mouth fell open as he looked at Yeonjun. Hyunjin looked at Zhanghao with his eyes widened.

"But...I'm a beta. A-Are you sure you're not mistaken?"

"Oh about that, We need to discuss that topic" Yeonjun said and flipped his reports.

"From the tests, It's clear that you are a recessive omega. It seems as though you didn't know you're a recessive omega and yes. It's possible for someone's secondary gender to shift" Yeonjun said.

"Wait wait wait..You just said you're a beta. I thought you're an omega because of your heavy scent" Hyunjin said confused.

Zhanghao brushed his hair backwards and sighed before he looked back at Yeonjun.

"So what are you saying Doctor?"

Yeonjun smiled. "You're pregnant and you're a fully pledged Omega as now. We'll provide sessions to guide you in your new secondary gen–

Zhanghao immediately fell back, fainting.