𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥
~
.

.

.
~
━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

you helplessly went to bed that night feeling so giddy. you, y/n, getting married?! to the love of your life? something that you definitely did not have on your bingo for this year.

however, you knew that out of all of the stupid decisions that you've made, that being with scara and marrying him wasn't one of them.

you woke up, after having a nice eight hours of sleep, and stretched.

there he was, the groom, your fiance, your soon-to-be husband.

scaramouche.

kunikuzushi.

it was always a fact to you how infatuated that you were with scara ever since you first met him.

to everyone else in your school, he was the emo brat who no one wanted to interact with. many kept their distance from him and his intimidating aura.

however, meeting him upon getting kicked out of your home...

you'd do it again if it meant things turning out this way.

scara was the angel that was meant to come across your path whilst you were struggling.

you gently and softly brushed his hime cut and his long mullet with your fingers, carefully trying not to wake him up.

his porcelain face and skin, soft and warm, especially when he hugs you...

oh, when scara hugs you...

you relived all of the lovely memories you had with him over the year.

you couldn't help but tear up.

all of the highs and lows, him protecting you, even if it meant he would get hurt...

yes...

this is what a husband would do.

scaramouche would be your husband.

and you would be his.

you smiled to yourself.

cloud purred against you and meowed quietly. it seems that she can tell that it's a special day too. she walks over and cuddles in-between you two.

as a result of the movement, scara makes a cute little noise and yawns.

he's like a cat. how cute.

"mmmh.. y/n?" he yawns again, his morning voice very apparent.

oh, his morning voice.

not even just that but... everything about him.

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥
~
.

.

.
~
━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

you smiled and yawned alongside him. "good morning, husband~"

he smirks and wraps his arms around your waist, not wanting to get up. "mmmmh.. it's morning already? but i just wanna stay here with you..."

you kiss the top of his head and pat his bare back. "oh scara, c'mon! it's the special day~ besides, it'll be less of a pain for you since you want it to be just the two... no, three of us." you were reminded of clouds presence. can't forget cloud.

🎉 You've finished reading ~ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅 ; 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ! ♥ 🎉