𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

you groan, rolling against a soft, warm breathing thing. then you feel a fluffy warm thing crawling on you.

"mmm, scar?" you spoke in your tired voice. scara rolled over and smiled asleep. except, there was one thing that was different from when you last saw him,

he was shirtless.

"s-scar?! when did you take your shirt off?!" you yelped in pure fluster.

scara smiled softly at you and stretched, showing off his charming arm muscles and slightly defined abs. the blanket enveloped him perfectly, and his wolfcut mullet, now a bedhead, his purple curtains framing his handsome face stunningly.

gods, thank you for this gorgeous man.

"hmm? you're staring, baby." he smiled once again. was he trying to put you in a goddamn hospital?

it was still day-time, and the curtains made a slight gap which allowed the beautiful sunlight to gaze onto scara, now sun-kissed.

fuck.

"a-ah, sorry.. you just look.. really handsome right now and i-"

scara interrupted you, pulling you into a deep soft kiss, smiling against the kiss and chuckling quietly before pulling away.

"you know, you're terrible at flirting, yet you somehow always manage to make my heart flutter once more. you piss me off sometimes, you dumbass." scara chuckles again with a grin.

"but, i do love you, so i will keep you, my darling." scara kissed your forehead and continued to roll in the soft blankets.

cloud made her way to scara's lap, meowing desperately.

"cloud? are you hungry, girl?" scara asked softly, stroking the cat's soft fur.

-

she meowed and shook her head before beginning to paw at him again.

"does she want cuddles, maybe?" you suggested.

cloud turned to you with her eyes sparkling before meowing back at scara again.

"awwh, alright. cmere you two." scara opened his arms and you and cloud crawled into them.

you smushed your face into scara's shirtless chest, he's incredibly warm...

scara chuckled and began giving you head pats, stroking your hair and crumbling any knots you may have had.

"you two are such babies... ah, what am i going to do with you, hm?" scara smiled and kissed the top of your head.

you were honestly on cloud 9, you didn't know what to say...

scara became so soft for you.

"heyy comrade! we're home early!" a familiar ginger called out.

....and you knew shit was over for childe.

"i swear to the literal archons..." scara mumbled under his breath. "i become calm and civil and a better person, and this cunt-nugget has to fuck it up.."

scara got up, put on the darkest most emoest outfit he could, and grabbed his black combat boots.

fuck. that's hot.

"i'm gonna KICK YOUR FUCKING FLAT ASS, TARTAGLIA." scara yelled before getting his bat, his black nails glimmering angrily in the sunlight. his hand veins bulged.