𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

going to bed that night, the shock was still there as you laid in the bed.

the house you, scara, and cloud were currently staying in was probably worth all three of your lives combined.

i mean seriously, it was so damn nice.

it was so cold, and yet you woke up to the warmth of your fiance.

butterflies filled your stomach as you felt him grip his hold onto you even tighter, and pulled you closer by your waist.

"good morning, my dear~" he kissed the nape of your neck.

"scara!!" you whispered.

"hmm? what's with the reaction?" he continued to kiss you some more.

"you know what you did!!" you whispered- yelled.

a cloud meowed at you from the edge of the bed, and she began crawling towards the two of you. she purred and meowed cutely, hungry for food.

"okay, okay, let's go, darling." you laughed.

                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥
~
.

.

.
~
                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

as you walked down the gorgeous modern stairs, the black railing felt cold against your fingertips.

all three of you heard the doorbell ring.

your heart sunk.

"uhm... scara?" you whispered.

"don't answer it. i swear to the gods, archons, if that is those fucks..."

your stomach felt like an never-ending voidless pit.

"hey!! we know you're in there!!" the door knocks got louder and more rough.

shit.

"fucking hell, childe. didn't that damn fox cast a protection spell on the place???" scara muttered.

you looked at scara with wide eyes filled with fear and panic as you heard a window shatter.

a rock laid on the floor.

"sweetheart, come with me." scara whispered and grabbed your wrist.

                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥
~
.

.

.
~
                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

you both ran as quiet as you could and hid in the kitchen.

you closed your eyes as more shattered noises filled your ears. you hated that noise, and the uncomfortable thought of someone being after you.

scara held your hand tightly, caressing your ring finger gently. he didn't say a word.

he just waited.

then, you heard a different voice.

"childe! you dumbass! this isn't the house they're staying in!" ei yelled.

oh shit.

"WHAT?! it isn't?!" childe yelped.

"childe, you are beyond stupid." signora sighed.

~ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅 ; 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ! ♥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara