𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

you woke to a fluffy creature nuzzling against you cutely. cloud greeted you with an adorable meow and stretched slowly.

"hi cloud! how did you sleep, darling?" you whispered sweetly to the little fluffball. she purred against your hand, petting her softly.

scara walked into the room with the sexiest bedhead imaginable.

holy shit.

"good morning, my gorgeous darlings~" scara smirked and gave cloud a nice pat. then, he sat next to you on the couch that you both helplessly fell asleep in last night.

he kissed your neck.

you screamed helplessly in your head.

"s-scara???" you whisper-yelled.

"hmm?" he asked, his face buried deep in the crook of your neck.

"when do we start school again...? you never answered my question..." you asked. you knew despite dottore burning down the school...

you'd have to go back.

scara sighed and checked his phone. "that fox should be the one that would know more than anyone. i'll ask her right now."

you nodded in understandment, now fiddling with your hands anxiously.

even though kai and saki were long gone from this world, you felt a really deep sinking feeling inside your gut.

scara, despite not even looking at you, could feel how uneasy you were. he held your hand as he continued to message yae.

-

"oh, she finally responded." scara's expression changed from a blank one to...

frustration.

"fuck.. why did no one announce this?? hun, we gotta get dressed." scara got up in a bit of a hurry.

your face scrunched in confusion.
"why, honey?"

scara groaned, looking for something. "we fucking go back to school today."
━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥
~
.

.

.
~
━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

you heard a distant scream of dread.

"childe?" you whispered to yourself in confusion.

scara groaned. "if that ginger-"

you were both interrupted by a knock on scara's apartment door.

scara patted your back in comfort. "don't worry honey, i got it. you get dressed, okay?"

you nodded and before going into the other room, you peeked, watching what was gonna occur.

scara opened the door and of course, childe stood there with his usual smug grin. scara turned his hands into fists.

"hiya, neighbor!" childe smiled.

ah, deja vu.

except....

"childe?! you're our neighbor?!" you spoke out loud, then covered your mouth.

"hey childe, you're not the only one who exists, you attention whore." signora grumbled behind him, on her phone.