𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

what... happened?
was all you could ask yourself.

you were in a void of a bright white light and you felt your eyes open.
a burning painful sensation travelled around the back of your eyes.

actually, your entire body was in massive pain. you could hardly move.

"hello?" you managed to croak out. were you dead? there's no way...

then, you saw a familiar figure.

"y/n, follow my voice, okay? you're gonna be fine, you're getting healed right now." scara whispered into your ear.

healed? how badly injured did i get??

"scara? can you hear me?" you whispered.
he smiled and nodded.

"of course i can, darling. now come, you're safe here. everything is all over now." scara opened his arms welcomingly.

he kissed you everywhere on your face, as you began to cry at the burning sensation becoming helplessly stronger.

your ears rang, and you winced helplessly.  but with scara here, you could practically go through death if you had to.

you closed your eyes and when you opened them again, you were back to your right consciousness.

"y/n! gods, are you alright?!" a tired-looking panicking yoimiya asked with laces of concern. you nodded.

kokomi smiled, her job well done. "thank the archons, i thought this truly would never work." she patted her little jellyfish.

you tilted your head in confusion.

"what're you guys talking about?" you whispered. you were in the process of getting your voice back.

"y/n.... you've been in a coma for the past two days." ei said with a sad tone.
~
.

.

.
~
                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

"i.. what?!" you asked in pure shock. but it felt like you just woken up after the fight! there's no way!

"due to your conditions after the fight, we thought things might have took a turn potentially for the worst.." kokomi sighed. "so we tried everything, while anxiously waiting..."

the door was kicked open. a familiar figure with badass combat boots, all black attire, and a pissed off expression with chewing gum and a mullet.

"scara..." you whispered. he looked up and smiled. "are you bitches doubting my y/n?" he growled.

kokomi's eyes widened in pure fear. none of them wanted to get their asses kicked by your pissed off emo boyfriend today.

"n-no! not at all, scara-"

"that's scaramouche to you. maybe even, god kunikuzushi." he smirked and ran a hand through his fine ass hair.

ei glared at her son and he grinned even more. "oh c'mon, you gotta admit, that performance of mine was hot."

you undeniably blushed profusely and of course, he noticed. he never not noticed.

"r-right, kunikuzushi. it's just, y/n's transformation during that fight may have impacted her body, and it's something that she cannot really handle as of yet."

i mean, it wasn't offensive. mere adrenaline was keeping you alive during that entire fight. after that, you then figured your body just gave out and collapsed.