𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

"mom...?!" scara had an expression of actual pure fear.

you and scara watched as ei got hit accidentally in the head by tsaritsa.

you both ran to her aid.

"ei! are you alright?!" you yelped in a panic at the small cut.

ei nodded and smiled. "i see two of you... now four..."

"ei!! stay with us, please! if you go unconscious..." you trailed off in worry.

footsteps were audible behind you.

"y/n! it's alright. i messaged yae." signora, childe, and kazuha ran up to the scene.

"that bitch..." scara mumbled.

"everyone calm down... i have first aid. let me help her." kazuha gently reassured everyone.

he knelt down and ei winced when he placed some medicine on her wound.

"thank you... kazuha." she smiled.

he nodded and helped her get up, and they both walked to the car.

"now, my my... who dares touch my ei~?" a familiar cunning fox spoke.

oh thank archons.

"for once, i am glad this dipshit fox is here..." scara whispered. you giggled and kissed his cheek.

the tsaritsa didn't like that.

she screeched in a high pitch and ringing began in your ears.

"good celestia..." you winced.

"YOU DARE DO SUCH A THING IN FRONT OF ME?! HIS EX?!" she sobbed.

"sorry...?" you apologized but it sounded more like a question.

your head and eyes began to throb from the pure rage of the frosted girl.

"YOU ALL CAN FUCKING DIE! WORTHLESS, ALL OF YOU!" she screamed and reached for you.

scara immediately got in front and caught her wrist. he pulled her arm and threw her multiple yards.

she hit the pavement multiple times.

                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥
~
.

.

.
~
                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

chills went down your spine. scara could've got hurt severely from her.

"shit.. is everyone alright?!" signora asked.

"mentally... not so much." childe sighed.

"my goodness kuni, you threw her quite the distance.~" yae chuckled.

but scara's eyes were in the direction in which he threw her. fog was covering everything.

"it's not over yet." he said calmly.

just then, the tsaritsa came flying out of the fog to fight scara again.

scara was quite confident and well taught, thanks to his mother. since he was shorter than her and lighter at that, it was easier for him to dodge.

the tsaritsa began to become more and more frustrated. angry tears poured down her ice porcelain face as she swung at scara more and more.

"WHY CANT YOU JUST EVER DIE?!" she shrieked in frustration.