𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

"i'm a god." scara laughed to himself,  clutching his blade. he dressed himself with more-suited attire for a battle.

black cloaked his small body, but he felt more powerful than ever.

rage? confidence? adrenaline? an emotion flowed over him far more powerful than he could even comprehend.

but he was sick of this. everything, the stress that has been implemented onto the both of you.

scara wouldn't let anyone hurt another person he loved.

~

ei sat in worry as she watched her son walk off laughing maniacally.

"i doubt i could've stopped him regardless." she thought to herself. yoimiya and ayaka walk in the living room full of confusion.

"what's going on?! we heard really creepy laughter just now!" yoimiya yelps and ayaka nods.

"just leave him be. not even i could stop him."

"is y/n okay?"

"mhm. this isn't towards y/n but rather...
he's going to protect her."

-
~
scaramouche ! POV:
~
i ran with all of my might. i kept laughing, like someone was possessing me.
my hands covered in the black fabric of my gloves glistened in the sunset.

how has it already reached sunset?

i need to get rid of this insect myself.

"well well well, looks like someone decided to meet their fate!" that familiar high pitched whine unpleasantly filled my ears.

"the fuck do you plan with y/n." i held back my laughter. i could kill both of these worms in an instant.

"i want you to... hmm.. maybe apologize to me and my hubby! aaaand then ~..." she trailed off.

"there's more? isn't us humiliating ourselves enough?" i whispered.

"and then! you give us everything you have, including your little lover~" she whined, leaning against kai who stood almost emotionless.

"you can fuck right off with that... also isn't she taller than you?" i smirked.

both of them lunged at me, tired of talking. with my blade, i deflected both of them and that bitch starts whimpering.

"you're fucking helpless. come, bring more of your pathetic insects to me!" the strong feeling increased, and... i'm floating?

not important now.

i just need to protect her.

more of her gang rushed to the scene, i guess she came prepared.

well, too bad.~

i start to laugh hysterically with their pathetic attacks. "you're all so FUCKING pathetic! it's almost SICKENING!"
i mock as i weave through their attacks.

kai summons some sort of monster? it doesn't terrify me at the least.

"oh my, aren't we getting creative now? all for trying to get my future wife?" i smirk, sitting whilst floating in the air.

"what the fuck are you?!" kai shrieked. i must've changed forms.

i cover my mouth to avoid laughing once again. "i'm a fucking god." the last word curled out in relief.