𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

while you, scara, and kazuha waited for heizou and gorou to report pantalone and dottore's acts.

honestly, it was still a shock to you all that they actually showed up.

who knows what they are gonna do at school...

especially because the teachers dont give a shit.

"y/n, i wouldn't worry too much about those two dumbasses. especially when principal pierro hears of this matter." signora smirked, dusting off her hands from cleaning.

"principal pierro..? who is he?" you inquired. you barely heard of the principal, he rarely shows himself.

"he's an absolute riot. he showed up once, like a year or so ago..? some students were fighting, but you were sick that day, so.." childe informed you.

"is he scary..? just from the name alone, he sounds really intimidating.." you felt chills down your spine.

"we aren't scared, but you probably will be. scara threatened to beat his ass that same time he visited the campus.." signora snorted. "i have it on video, if you wanna see~"

ah, that makes sense now.

scara got up from the couch with a pissed off glare. "don't you even fucking think about it. it's embarrassing."

"oh c'mon, you looked kinda badass, genuinely." signora complimented.

curiosity appeared in your mind. was he really that good looking.. in battle too..?!

scara's face turned pink from the sudden surprising compliment. his ears were red and he covered his face.

"f-fine, show her... hmph.."

cute.

signora played the clip to you.
there was a tall man in thick robes, with muscular features and sunglasses on to hide his eyes. quite handsome, to say the least, but definitely intimidating. he was watching the circle of kids.

scara and another kid were fighting, the other was taller than him and had long black hair and brown eyes, though it was kind of hard to tell.

both were arguing and before long, punches were being thrown.

the tall male ran up to the two and tried to intervene.

"MOTHERFUCKING WALL, MOVE! I'LL KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS, TEPPEI!" scara yelled in the video. kids went wild.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M TELLING THE TRUTH! YOUR MOM LEFT YOU, AND THAT'S FACT!" the other male named teppei yelled back.

"ENOUGH, you two. you're both getting suspension, so help celestia..." the principal sighed.

kids started booing, for the fight barely lasted at all.

the video ended not so long after that.

"BWHHAHAHAHA!! ah man, good times." childe wiped a couple tears.

"i got suspended for a WEEK, you dipshit." scara crossed his arms.

kazuha gave scara a pat on his back. "it's alright, kuni. you defended your mother's legacy despite what she's done to you."

scara gave him a tiny smile and thanked him quietly. he looked back at you.

"what do you think of the video, y/n?" he asked, his eyes filled with a bit of worry, he didn't want this to change the way you thought about him.