𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

you two were back in reality.
you were sick of this annoying fighting shit. but, if it was for him, you'd do it.

scara grinned, like he was himself again. the tsaritsa shrieked coldly.

"are you FUCKING serious?!"

childe started laughing hysterically. "bWHAHHAHAHA! THE LOOK ON THIS BITCH'S FACE! SIGNORA, PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE!"

signora snorted and pulled out her phone, making sure the angle was good. the tsaritsa shrieked even more.

"good one, tarturtle. this one's going to twitter. get ready to get cancelled, icy bitch." signora laughed.

you all began to laugh helplessly too. kokomi, ayaka, and yoimiya showed up in front of you two.

"y/n! you still need to rest. you've done your part. scara's got this!" yoimiya gave you her usual cheerful grin.

"rest assured, y/n. i will heal scaramouche if anything happens. he's kind of an ass, but i know you love him, so i'll do it." kokomi smiled softly.

ayaka and yoimiya nodded in agreement.

"thank you guys, i really appreciate it. i just want our normal dumb highschool teenage lives back, yeah?" you prompted and they all nodded.

"you betcha!" yoimiya smiled before running off at the tsaritsa, as so did ayaka.

meanwhile, scara was transforming once again...
                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥
~
.

.

.
~
                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

scaramouche! POV:

the same familiar adrenaline bubbled in my chest once again. pure ecstasy, and power.

laughter helplessly poured out of me.

"don't worry, the pain will be brief, tsaritsa."

she had an expression of pure fear. "scara, what the fuck happened to you?!" she shrieked.

that only made me laugh even more. seeing her in these feelings of fear, after threatening y/n....

i would so do it again.

i fought against her with massive anemo storms, leaving her stuck and terrified. she began to swing at me with all of her might, but..

she's my ex for a reason.

i lifted my hand up and summoned a massive amount of anemo energy, with bits of electro flickering inside it.

i was helplessly pissed off, and she was going to pay the price. she also messed with signora and childe, but only i can do that.

"tsaritsa, your era... is coming to an end.~" i curled out in relief.

"i am the fucking god now, and you will bow down to me. and my queen." i smirked and she shrieked.

she tried hitting me with her icicle spear, but i didn't move. i just stood there with my anemo spell, smirking.

she started getting progressively more enraged by the minute.

how satisfying~.

"YOU SHORT MIDGET BITCH! I FUCKING HATE YOUR COCKY SNARKY ASS SO MUCH! THIS IS WHY I ABANDONED YOU, EVERYONE FUCKING ABANDONS YOU! YOU'RE NOTHING!" she screams with angry ice tears.