𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

you and scara walked back to your classroom, pretending like nothing happened. luckily, the teacher was too busy lecturing.

you were sweating profusely, thanking the archons that the teacher didn't notice.

"psst! hey! you want some... special substances?" a girl's voice whispered behind me. i turned to the direction of the voice, and there sat a short pink haired girl.

she looked like a child, but apparently, she must not be. she wore matching pink glasses that sat perched on her little nose, followed by orange orbs.

"w-what?" you stuttered, surprised by her suspicious grin.

the girl lowers her voice to a low whisper. she gestures for you to lean closer.
"i've got these... drugs i need to sell.. and i need people to buy it."

whAt???

"uhm, why're you asking me though??" you ask, seeing scara glare at the girl from the corner of your eye.

"because, you seem like someone who needs... these." the girl pulls out a bag of... stuff.

"u-uhm, i appreciate the offer,  but-"

a tall lady with thick long brown hair with light streaks walked with style towards the girl.

her piercing blue eyes stared into the little girl's.

"dori. how many times have i said, don't harass others with your shady ass drug deals." she spoke with a stern voice.

w-wow... her voice is really pretty.. it matches her perfectly.. you thought.

"d-dehya! shhh! keep your fucking voice down!" the suspicious girl named dori panicked.

dehya gave her a smirk. "oh? and why not? worried that teach will hear?"

dori's orange eyes filled with fear and she shook her head.

"if alhaitham hears about this, do you know how fucked i will be?? i got scammed while gambling last weekend, pleaseeee..." dori put her two hands together, covered in rings and accessories.

dehya smirked at dori and looked at the two of you. 
"hey, sorry about this little one here. she's all about making cash, so just ignore her."

dehya walked up to you and gave your head a pat.

"is this your boyfriend?" she points to an angy scara.

he nods with his arms crossed.
"yes, and i was about to beat the living shit out of this gremlin child if she kept harassing y/n."

dehya laughs, covering her mouth.
"ah, you're funny kid. i like you two. y/n, is it? i think i've seen you before."

you nodded shyly, the extroverted vibes that dehya gave out were strong. in addition, she was not shy at all, and had loads of confidence.

you wish you had that.

you nodded, laughing awkwardly.

"a-ah yes! i've maybe caused a tiny bit of havoc in the past? it's honestly embarrassing, i am not really proud of it.." you trailed off, looking down and fidgeting with your fingers.

dehya laughed again.
"awh, hey, don't worry. everyone makes embarrassing mistakes. that doesn't make you bad or anything." she pats the back of your shoulders.

she pulls out her phone and hands it to you.
"add your number. if you two ever need anything, i've got your back."

you looked at scara, and he nodded quietly. you smile, politely taking the phone and typing in your number.