𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

after scara (hilariously) beat up childe for interrupting your moment, you were back to cuddling.

you yawned in scara's arms, face smushed into his warm chest. you felt... a heartbeat.

"scar?" you looked up in surprise.

scara smiled at you, content as one can be.

"yes, y/n. you gave me my heart, y/n." he ran fingers through your hair.

cloud meowed and jumped onto the bed, sitting in a loaf position against your legs.

cutie.

"i.. did? i gave you...? you didn't have one before...?" many questions roamed your mind.

scara nodded. his indigo skies for eyes were the same, but glowed slightly. he seemed genuinely happy, still a menace but still himself.

he was absolutely ethereal.

you kissed the tip of his nose, then followed by kissing the spot in-between his eyebrows. you kissed both of his cheeks and gave him a big hug.

"i'm so glad you're feeling better scara... and that i get to help you.." you whispered.

you could hear scara start to tear up. "fucking dumbass.."

he followed suit, wrapping his arms around the small of your back.

you could feel kazuha's soft gaze on your back, and a sense of contentment and even perhaps feeling proud for his emo friend.

"kuni, y/n. i apologize, but lunch is done. i made sure ei didn't burn the house down, do not worry." kazuha smiled.

you let go of scara and patted his head before heading downstairs.

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

"y/n, kuni. hello." ei smiled happily. on the dining table was an ensemble of different inazuman dishes, some you were familiar with.

scara's eyes helplessly sparkled at the gorgeous setup, obviously done by best boy kazuha.

childe, signora, sandrone, and yae joined you all and you all sat down. as scara once taught you, inazuman etiquette was to place your hands together.

"いただきます."

~

.

.

.

~

"uwah!! i'm absolutely stuffed!!" childe got up and stretched.

signora snorted while typing on her phone. "maybe because your fatass ate half the table. might as well have literally ate the table..."

"hey!! i am not! i am a ginger stick~" childe laughed proudly.

"childe. i am pretty sure that's an insult..." sandrone sighed at his ignorance.

"well i for one, take it as a compliment! why thank you, kunikuzushi!"

"don't call me that you fuckwad dimwit." scara scowled and crossed his arms.

scara is still the same...

but you didn't mind.

then, a knock on the door was present.

uh oh... you thought.

"hello! teyvat police!" the voice said.

you all looked at each other in fear and began sprinting like your lives depended on it.