𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

anxiety filled your gut as soon as you all realized what you had to do.

you were going to have to confront sandrone.

you didn't wanna fight anyone, but at this point, a traitor is a traitor.

"darling, don't be anxious, okay? we have backup and i will protect you." scara smiled, kissing the nape of your neck.

chills went down your spine.

"i know, i just can't help it." you mumbled.

"you know, we will be fine. the tsaritsa is probably still alive... there's no way sandrone has any ill intent towards you." signora reassured.

kazuha nodded and eye-smiled. "indeed, the pretty lady is right, y/n. we will do our best to look out and protect one another."

cloud meowed and rubbed her fluff against your legs, purring cutely.

"awwh, thank you cloud~" you picked up the fluffball and gave her a bunch of kisses.

scara pouted and crossed his arms in obvious jealousy. "i.. want some kisses too..."

"OH GET A FUCKING ROOM FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE-" a ginger yelled.

"childe, i suggest not angering kuni at the moment-"

"do you wish to die today, tortilla?"

"n-no.."

"good. let's fucking go then." scara grabbed his bat, and then rushing to his room, making sure every inch of him was covered from head to toe in black.

you took some time to admire your pissed off boyfriend walking around, getting prepared.

his indigo-purple mullet was neatly styled and ironed, looking as soft as can be. his cute expression when his face scrunches up in anger, his eyes a vast sea of midnight rage.

his black jean jacket and sleeveless top, complimenting his ahem, lovely body to say the very least. one side of the jacket shoulders hung to the side ever so slightly, revealing his shoulder...

holy shit.

black jeans to match, and combat boots of course. a mass of different rings sat pretty on his veiny hands with painted nails.

you knew only one thing.

scara was ready to kick ass, and look fucking hot while doing it.

                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥
~
.

.

.
~
                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

"open up, bitch." scara glared daggers into the door of sandrone's apartment.

you five had finally made it to her apartment, if it weren't for childe fucking up the location twice.

"kuni, let's be civil until we know for sure that she's the traitor. okay?" kazuha spoke calmly, trying to cool off the angry cutie.

scara nodded and knocked on the door once again.

"coming!" a familiar voice groaned.

creaaaaakkk

"the fuck do you people want. oh! h-hi y/n!" sandrone gave you a nervous smile.