𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

after some time, scara finished pouring out his emotions. you could tell that he had obviously been holding in tears for far too long now.

he definitely needed this.

he wiped his tears from his cheeks and walked up to you, and buried his face in your chest quietly.

you rubbed the back of his head and gave him a hug.

he just sniffled quietly and held onto you dearly.

you began to tear up as well at his sniffles.

ei smiled at her son finally feeling emotions again.

"thank you, y/n, for helping and cherishing my son for times when i can't. i owe you a lot, and i know you'll be an amazing spouce."

you flushed. s-spouce?!

"a-ah, thank you... ei." you smiled.

yae giggled at your shyness. "no need to be so modest, y/n~ now, we shall take our leave. if you need any sort of aid, you know how to contact us~"

you nodded and thanked them once again, before they made their exit.

                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥
~
.

.

.
~
                                         ━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

you looked down at the smol scaramouche that was still squished cutely against your chest.

"scar...? are you feeling any better?" you gently asked him, stroking the back of his head and massaging his skull.

scara groaned at the nice feeling and nodded, his face rubbing against you.

you smiled and kissed the top of his head.

"i love you, my dear. and i am so proud of you for opening up some more."

scara groaned, this time in a flustered manner. "i-i.. love you too.. d-dumbass..." he sniffled some more.

then, suddenly...

knock knock!

"shit.... i forgot kazuha was coming... y/n, baby, can you get the door for me?" scara looked up at you with tears still sparkling in his eyes.

his indigo eyes sparkled like a midnight sky, that was yet tainted with the cruelty of life, yet still shined so beautiful.

you kissed his forehead lovingly.
"of course, get cleaned up. i will talk with kazuha."

he nodded in thanks and you got up to open the door. "coming!"

creak ~

"ah, y/n. a pleasure to see you today. is kuni here?" he asked, kind of peeping inside.

"mhm! he uh... kind of was feeling his emotions right now so, bare with him... his mother came by..." you explained nervously.

kazuha nodded in understandment.

"i see. i quite understand, if i need to come by another time, that is more than fine with me-" kazuha started.

"i'm fine, kazu. i'm fine. come in." a tired red faced scara groaned, his hair messy and face wet.