𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘒 ! ~

"why the fuck must you insist on barging into my house. it's midnight." scara sighed and pinched his nose in-between his fine fingers.

you tried to reassure him. "i-i'm sure they have a good reason, right?" 

"they usually... never do."

signora sat down on the couch. "well, unfortunately, this time we do."

"and what that may be, in need of having to invade my home?" scara crossed his arms.

silence filled the room immediately following. you sat in confusion. "w...what happened...?" you asked. signora sighed. "do i have to be the one to explain your mess, childe?" he had his face buried in his hands. "i guess so."

"childe burnt our house down."

"i'm sorry, what??" scara blinked repeatedly, trying to see if he was asleep. "childe over here was trying to make us food but... he fucking burnt the house down. we tried to get any of our belongings while the fire spread. as you can see, it wasn't much." signora sighed.

"well, i told you i'm sorr-" childe started and then signora started beating him up with one of scara's pillows. "WHY COOK IF YOU CAN'T COOK, TARTOODLE? I WARNED YOU FIFTEEN TIMES!" signora screamed and the two started arguing.

.

.

.

you sighed and pulled out your earbuds, listening to your playlist again. you randomized it, you felt different today. you laid back against the wall, closing your eyes peacefully. 

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 ; 𝙠 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙭 !

                         ↺    |◁      II     ▷|    ♡

you felt someone sit next to you and you turned to your left. scara sat down and leaned himself against the wall as well. he held his hand out without saying a word. you gave him your left earbud and he put it in.

the two of you peacefully relaxed, listening to the song's soothing acoustic guitar chords. this song pleased you whenever you were down or frustrated.

'i remember when i first noticed that you liked me back.' ♪

'we were sitting down in a restaurant waiting for the check.' ♪

you smiled to yourself of the past crushes you had. not smiling because they had liked you back, but because they didn't. none of them did. you couldn't relate to this at all.

'we had made love earlier that day with no strings attached,

but i could tell that something had changed how you looked at me then.' ♪

you took a deep breath and exhaled those bad memories out. that's what this song allowed you to do. clear your thoughts. and having scara here was quite helpful. 

'kristen, come right back..' ♪

your eyes snap right open. 

kristen wasn't his name, but you had a crush with the name starting with a k.

kai.

'i've been waiting for you to slip back in bed when you light the candle...'