𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

you were on edge as soon as you rested your head on your pillow. your anxious mind raced about pantalone and dottore.

tomorrow was monday, and they, alongside all of the fatui group would be new transfer students at teyvat high.

the mere thought scared you.

scara could tell you were anxious to no end, and started to spoon you.

"honey, are you feeling alright? you're shaking a lot..." scara asked, kissing your shoulder blades gently.

shivers went down your spine.

"oh! y-yeah, i'm okay, i think.. just a bit anxious about tomorrow.." you admitted.
scara held onto your hand.

"y/n, you know i'm not gonna let them hurt you. i will do whatever it takes, okay? we are so close to graduating, and i want to marry you someday."

"i will make sure that happens for us, y/n."

~
.
.
.
~

you woke up by your fluffy alarm clock, cloud, meowing desperately for food.

"mhmm.. don't worry cloud.." you mumbled and got up to stretch.

after that, you got dressed really quick, picking your favorite comfy outfit, before grabbing your bag and heading out of scara's bedroom.

scara was already all dressed and ready to go.

how???

"good morning, comrade! are you ready for a day full of war??" childe grinned with excitement.

signora smacked him in the back of his head. "you dumbass ginger noodle. READ THE ROOM! can't you fucking see she JUST woke up??"

childe winced and smiled apologetically.

"yeah, for real, childe." a short ashy blonde girl spoke. she sat in a proper manner, her eyes a deep grey-blue, and fair pale skin.

who's she ?

the girl noticed your confusion and stood up to properly introduce herself.

"hello there, y/n. i am apart of the fatui club, well, i can say it's not really a thing anymore... but anyways- my name is sandrone, it's a real pleasure to meet you. i've heard quite a lot about you." she smiled.

she's nice..

"it's a pleasure to meet you too, sandrone! i have uh, one question though.." you trailed off.

"yes?" she tilted her head.

"there's a lot of members of the fatui club that i've met recently- how many were there in total?" you inquired.

"childe never told you? well, there is 11 of us in total." she stated.

11?!

why so many??

"who else will i meet today?" you asked.

"not many, but you have met arlecchino, columbina, hmm, me, signora, childe, scaramouche, dottore, pantalone.." she counted with her fingers.

"she hasn't met pulcinella or capitano..
pierro is the principal, obviously.." signora laughed.

wait...

principal pierro was apart of the fatui club?!!

"ah, forgot to tell you... sorry about that, y/n.." childe laughed awkwardly.