𝘵𝘸𝘰. ~

━━━━━ ━ ~ . ° ۫ ݂ ๋ 𝆴 ~ ۪ ۫ ࣭ ۪ ☾ 。⋰ , ~ ♥

(tw, the song lyrics mentioned in this chapter are pretty dark. there will be a trigger warning for that part of the fic! <3)

𝘣𝘶𝘻𝘻 𝘣𝘶𝘻𝘻 !

you had finished getting changed out of your half-damp clothes into the pajamas that you packed. then, you heard your phone buzz.

1 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 ; 𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙠𝙖 ! ~ 

-----------------------------------------

hello, y/n! i'm terribly sorry to hear about your family, i hope you're doing okay! as far as helping you out, i'm afraid i cannot do that. 

you see, a pipe was busted open and my house was flooded. the damages are really severe, and it's going to take a good while to fix everything. i'm glad you are able to stay with scaramouche for the time being.

i'm so sorry for the terrible inconvenience! i promise i will pay you back with anything you may need! 

ayaka.

-----------------------------------------

shit... you mumbled. what kind of mis-inconvenience is this?? 

"so.. about ayaka helping me.." you looked up at scaramouche. "turns out her house flooded and can't help..."

he shrugged. "does that look like my problem?"

the fuck? why was he acting like this? again?

you sighed. "welp, i can't afford to live in a hotel. so~ i think it's only fate given by the gods that i temporarily live here with you, scara!" you start giggling.

"oh fuck no-"

"awh, c'mon scara, you love me~" you scoop up cloud who was roaming against your legs. "cloud loves me too. isn't that right, cloud?" you bury your face in her fluff and she purrs, agreeing.

scaramouche sighed, slightly tinted pink. what is with this girl? she's just denying everything i say..

"fine. but you better fucking clean up after yourself, i don't want a messy roommate. also, don't be loud. i'll kill you, you hear me?" he crosses his arms intimidatingly, but you weren't scared at all.

"okay, scara! that's a deal. hehe~" you shake his hand jokingly, then running before he had a chance to smack you with his shoe. you walk into scara's room to unpack neatly. 

.

.

.

"hey scara? maybe i should just sleep in the living room. your room is a good size, but not for two people.." you genuinely felt guilty taking part of his room as well. 

"it's fine. i really don't give a shit." you heard a small scara yell back. 

"are you sure? i don't want to cause any problems.." you bit your fingernail anxiously.

"y/n, if you don't unpack in my room right the fuck now, i'll end you. got it?"

chills went down your spine and you nod, terrified. your phone was at 20%, decent enough. you decided to move the charger over to scara's room for the sake of convenience. 

you pulled up spotify and quickly plugged in my earbuds. 

(trigger warning)

𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 ; 𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧 𝙗𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 !