CHAPTER 42

It's been a few months since my delivery, and I have recovered. I should be grateful to Mrs. Nelson, who looked after me like her own daughter, and also to Randolph's mother.

It was Sunday, everyone was at home, and I was preparing lunch. When I finished preparing, I thought of calling everyone, so I came out of the kitchen. Randolph, Aaron, and Aarav were near the garden area playing, and the twins were nearby, watching everything with curiosity. Aaron's laughter could be heard all over, followed by Aarav, and Randolph was looking handsome with the kids.

I was mesmerized by seeing everything, and I felt at peace for a few seconds. It didn't take a minute for realization to hit, and I started feeling dizzy. By managing somehow, I reached the coach.

My mind was rewinding the scene that took place in the garden, and I fell into a dilemma. I had always dreamed of having my own family, and my perfect family was in front of me. I was stuck and couldn't run or stay; if I thought of moving, something unexpected would come up, so I didn't dare to bring the word co-parenting in front of Randolph. I can't trust that bastard, not after having three kids with him.

So many things kept me here: my babies and Aaron. If I wanted to run where I could by leaving my babies, Aaron reached the stage where he couldn't forget Randolph so easily, and yeah, I was stuck. I don't know until when.

What about my future? What was going to happen?

I couldn't stop anything that was happening in my life, and somewhere I knew that bastard was responsible for all the messy things, and I can't deny the fact that I ended up having a family—well, technically, at least I had my own kids.

Once upon a time, I was the decision-maker, and for everything that was happening in my life, I was solely responsible until that bastard showed up and I ended up becoming the audience. Seeing my own show, so many things were happening that I was not able to do anything, and I was not even entertained.

How the hell did things end this way? Like, really, did I bring to myself no right?

They were exhausted, one by one started walking towards the dining table, and Mrs. Nelson took care of the twins, I served everyone we were having lunch, when Randolph spoke, "Aaron wants to visit someplace, so shall we go to the same island we had visited before if you are ok or else, we could go somewhere else", I saw Aaron who was nodding his head and pleading for me to agree, and I can't ignore those puppy eyes, "Ok, let's go and I will make arrangement of our staying by informing Emma", "Let the entire hotel rooms be available because my parents, my sister's family, and Aidan and other few friends are coming with us", "Why", "Well they were planning when I told about my plan they decided to join us, you are ok right", yeah as if I can object now right, "No problem, ok, I will inform Emma then." "OK, I will take care of the remaining things." By humming, we continued to have lunch.

Where the hell was, I going to end up after this trip in the bar or my house with my family?

On my private plane, everyone was boosting my energy, seeing to it not to alarm Ana, and nothing had any effect on me. Anxiety was killing me.

We reached the venue; the whole hotel was empty and occupied by us. When I visited the island the first time, it had not attracted any tourists, but now it was packed with outsiders, and my prediction was right—this one was smart in at least some way.

It was a 7-day trip. The first two days, we were busy enjoying the beach and seeing the surroundings. Everyone was happy, but only I was fucking with my own thoughts, weighing the pros and cons. Damn, this was fucking hard. Patricia was giving me some signals, and I was somewhat confident when I proposed to her. This one dam every fucking time always made sure to end her day by cursing me. How the hell was I going to make her agree to this?