CHAPTER 41

When I finished my business, I was washing my hands when someone entered. I was not surprised to see Natalia, my ex. When I was into dating shit, I was never sincere, not with anyone; I ended up being with only one, and that psychopath made me learn a life lesson. I would be fucking thankful for that. When Natalia entered, I could only chuckle by nodding my head. I would always welcome diversions.

Natalia wore a black sexy dress, more revealing than required; she looked just like a slut; she was one on the bed too; she started walking towards me by giving a mischievous smile; she didn't waste a second; she pinged me to the wall sexually, dam erotic; "Long time Randolph, have you by any chance turned into a sincere bastard? I am not seeing you around." She started unbuttoning my shirt; her hands were roaming on my bare chest. "So are you?" she asked, pinching my nipples and sucking the same.

This was exciting, I was liking it but only not in a sexual way for the first time my dick decided not to ruin anything, her hands were on my pants, playing on the belt line with her fingers and she unzipped my pant, her hands were approaching my member when I stopped her, "Natalia trust me I want to take you on this second, rip that sexy dress make you scream making sure it would be heard till to the hall, I don't want anything more at this moment", "Why the hell are you waiting for, common", "Yeah, like as I said I want to, but there is a problem", "What problem you got, you fucking never gave a second thought before when you are with me too", "Things changed like a lot, so after fucking till our brains out this piece of news will reach Ana, you know who is the mother of my kids, definitely she would walk out from my life who wouldn't right, and I will be left with a broken heart and a baggage I would never consider my kids as baggage, but for you, definitely they are, so are you ready to carry my baggage?".

She was shocked and definitely not getting what I am trying to convey to her, "I am here to get fucked what the hell, are you trying to make a mother of your kids, are you out of your mind I hate kids and you fucking know that", "I am trying to enlighten you after effect of this fucking, if you are ready for everything yeah, let's get over with it", "For a five minutes fuck you are fucking asking me a lifelong commitment that too with the kids who are not even mine, are you fucking kidding me", "Well, at last, we know what we want will you zip my pant now", "Are you really not going to give in who the hell will come to know common", "Nat, nope I won't, I am trying to be a good father to my kids they will follow my path I need to set a good example to them", "Have you gone insane it's just a fucking that's it", "Common why are you disappointed you will get someone tonight just go back sway that ass, simple as that", "Whatever, get lost", "Bye Nat like forever I guess", "Just go".

Chuckling I opened the washroom door and saw Ana who was eavesdropping, and I could only feel pity for this one who didn't even know how to eavesdrop, "If you want to do like eavesdrop try to hide so you won't get caught", "I was not", "Right, you were not", "What were you both doing", "Did you heard anything", "I tried my best but I didn't", "So we were not doing anything", "Hey you both were locked more than 10 minutes and you were buttoning your shirt while opening the door", "She wanted to get fucked but I was not interested because she was not ready to carry my baggage", "What are you trying to say", "What I am trying to say is I am not going to give any god dam reason to you so that you can vanish on me by taking my kids, no never forget it", "So nothing happened", "Yeah nothing happened you know me I will be proud of my doing why the hell I will hide it, moreover I am done wasting my sperms all over, I am dam 30 need to use it carefully while it's in very good quality don't you think", "You stay away from me", "Hey you wanted the truth can't you digest now", "Get lost", "Ok now let's stop, are you not feeling hungry, I am", "Yes me too, very much", "Before leaving the home you had some snacks right", "I am carrying twins think before you pour any words on me", "I surrender you got good reason let's go", with that we started walking.

We started enjoying the food which was delicious, "I was serious when I said about speaking out, you should start defending yourself", "I learned my lesson I am not going to accompany you next time", "I am not expecting this answer from you, why the hell were you mute in front of them didn't utter a dam word", "Common they were right, you knocked me", "Whatever that's your business, our business, why the hell you let them to poke their fucking nose", "I wanted to stop them, but I couldn't they were many and my tongue was sealed", "You freaked out by seeing them", "Something like that, common who wouldn't they were scary", "Get used to this, start defending yourself god dam it", "You can't tell me to swim by throwing into the sea when I don't know swimming", "Well I am giving you training for that", "Give the god dam training in the pool or river where there is no depth, where you are teaching I may drown anytime", "May be I am fucking giving training by directly throwing you into the sea but kept you near the sea shore what problem you got in learning, stop bloody complaining", at last she finally shut her mouth, always she want's something strong to close that mouth, dam can't she fucking take a break and agree to whatever I was saying.

"Don't argue with me you can't win over and I won't let you to win every time understood, so what I am saying is start defending, speak the hell out in front of anyone I don't care I will take over the after consequences", "I am not getting why I should I am not going to attend again right", "Do you really think I will let you go like seriously I will make sure of it you idiot, and I can't come to your rescue always", "Do you think it's fair why can't you let me be this way", "I am not going to hide you forever, you should start accompanying me everywhere, our names would be all over so get used to it people start talking these scenarios keep repeating and every word I mean it", "You are not only throwing me into the sea but making sure that I would be eaten alive by so many creatures right, you don't like me being happy", "Stop complaining will you and every word I mean it and I am going to keep it", she was in deep thought by stuffing her food, was she thinking what to eat next or about my words, god knows.

"Nothing is making sense to me; you can't make me do whatever you want; every item is delicious, don't you think?" Great, wow, great. Give me a goddam break from this one. "Are you done? I am talking about food, are you?"; "Dessert is pending; let me try that too"; "Stuff whatever you got into that stomach"; "Hey, don't be sarcastic; I am bloody carrying twins; don't you get it; I need to eat more"; "Who the hell is eating more? I am really not getting it. Trust me, and sit down. I will get you the desert." Yes, with that, I started walking towards the desert section.

Around 12 a.m., we left the party, and Ana slept in the car. Was she tired of my words or because of the many items she ate? God knows, but she was totally knocked out and wouldn't wake up if a bomb dropped near her. What the hell am I going to do with this one?

After reaching, I woke Ana. I didn't dare to think of carrying her for another few months. If she reduces her weight, then I may give it some thought. She was sleepy while walking and was not aware of anything. I was making sure of her steps. After reaching, she changed her clothes and was off to bed, which was just great. I went to get a shower after getting freshened up by changing my clothes. I was beside Ana, and I started observing her whole structure. She had become fat, like, so much, but still looked good. In fact, she looked damn good. I was never into fat girls and never dated any. Now, after seeing Ana, I think I should have given a chance to someone; now the time has passed and I don't want to try anymore.

It was the due date, and we were in the hospital as usual. Ana was cursing, and due to some complications, the doctor suggested a 'C' section, which only made things worse for me. She was horrified after hearing the doctor's words before entering the operation ward. Ana's words, "I hate you to the core; don't ever come near me, you bastard", only brought a smile to the doctor and nurse's faces. Can't she shut her mouth like at least this time I was not ok when the doctor suggested the 'C' section, but nothing was in my hand?

After 2 hours, Ana gave birth to twins, a girl and a boy. Now my family was complete; only a girl child was missing, and today that too was fulfilled.

After a week, Ana was discharged. After she was discharged, we made sure she didn't do any work other than feeding, and everything was served to our room. Mrs. Nelson made sure of everything, sometimes my mom, and most of the time I and Aaron too.