CHAPTER 8

The next day I was awake because my cell was continuously ringing and buzzing with too many notifications, and I was like, What the hell? By groaning, I started checking my cell; there were too many calls from family and friends. What the hell must have happened?

I immediately dialed my sister's number. She told me to check the latest news and gossip column and informed me to come to the company. Couldn't they come to my flat? I immediately started checking the news. Damn, someone has captured yesterday's picture with Ana. She is fucking not going to spare me. Thank God her hair covered her face. Tagline: 'Our playboy new girlfriend.' What the hell? For sure, she is going to skin me alive. I forcefully dragged her, told me to stay in the car, didn't listen to her, and didn't want any attention; I just gave her what she didn't want.

Wow, just great. How the hell am I going to explain this to my family? They were thinking that I would finally end my playboy act and get engaged to my current girlfriend, like hell I would. I can't explain to them all the expectations I have for my future wife: she should be more than me or equivalent to me in every aspect; she should challenge me; I should be inspired by her; she should be the one I look to whenever I feel like giving up; she should back me up whenever I am on the verge of falling; I am tired of fighting alone; how the hell am I going to explain these things to my family?

I left my flat when I reached my cabin. My family was already present, and my sister spoke, "Who is she?" "My assistant," "Don't tell me you didn't spare this one too; Ana is not like that. I spoke with her a few times; she got very high, of course, with her set of opinions on you." "Oh God, nothing is going on between us; I felt like playing in the rain; I dragged her with me; that's it." My mom spoke, "Always you will mess things up; how are you going to explain this to Kristina? I thought finally you would end up with her; what are you searching for in a girl I am really not getting now? If you search this much, you will end up getting quite the opposite; mark my words." I said, "Mom, please let me handle this." "Always messing everything up is not good to stick to something; how are you going to explain this to Kristina? At least were you serious with her or not?" By that time, there was a knock on my cabin; don't tell me it was Ana.

How the hell am I going to explain everything to her? Will she listen calmly, like hell she would? Upon permission, she entered. She was carrying my blazer and my coffee. Strangely, she was calm, with no commotion. How the hell is that even possible? Is she not aware of the latest news, which is highly unlikely? She was about to exit the cabin when my mom made her take a seat, to which she obliged.

My mom spoke, "Ana I guess you are aware of the latest news, I know nothing is going on between you two, but you both need to solve this at the earliest before a few other wings are added to this and make it worst, so how you both going to solve this, let's discuss what should be done, that's why we came to sought out at earliest", Ana spoke, "Mam, yes, I saw the news but I don't think my involvement is necessary, because from yesterday it's purely Mr. Anderson fault, this is what happened let me explain, yesterday when it started raining, we started watching as the view from this cabin dam good, out of blue he said that he wanted to play in rain, of course, I denied him still he dragged me. We could have enjoyed it on the rooftop or somewhere more private place, but he took me to the beach. I knew his face wouldn't do me any good, so I told him to stay in the car, but he didn't listen to me. came out of the car and started enjoying the rain again, forcing me to play along with him. After that, we had our food, and he finally dropped me off at my flat. Nothing else happened other than this. So, in this whole scenario, nothing was my fault; thank God that my hair covered my face in time; I am so safe, don't you think; it's not necessary to involve myself in this mess; Mr. Anderson is solely responsible for everything, so he should solve this without involving me; you won't believe I am thanking my hair from the morning for saving me."