CHAPTER 35

I was at the location; it was an old, abundant warehouse. The fucking bitch chose a perfect place; why can't she just lock herself over here forever? It would be such a relief for me.

I wanted to see Aaron. Without giving it a second thought, I entered the warehouse. As I entered, I could see so many guards—at least 10 of them—circling every corner. Patricia was in the middle of the room, waiting for her prince charming to enter. I ignored her completely, and my eyes started searching for Aaron, but he was nowhere to be found. I heard a chuckle from Patricia,

"Baby missed me, long time right", this urge to choke her to death was massively overwhelming by suppressing the same I spoke, "Where is Aaron, Paricia", "You didn't answer my question missed me baby", "You won't like my answer Patricia", "Hmmm right, baby think before you answer, your answer might have an effect somewhere else don't you think please I don't think I should remind you of the situation you are in right", "Aaron is a small kid Patricia don't you think what you have done is outrageous", "Baby he is safe and sound, trust me, and you are going to make sure right he is going to reach the home in one piece, don't you baby", with a sinister smile on her face and I was alarmed I know where this was going, hitting soft spot which she had found and captured successfully I was anxious my every word fucking matters, think before you spat dealing with a psychopath was not fucking easy.

"Baby, back to earth, so Aaron is safe and sounds not even a scratch I intent to keep him that way which solely depends on your reply ok", "What do you want Patricia", "Well baby you know what I want right, why I took this drastic step baby I am fucking in love with you don't want to miss you at any cost", "You not only kidnapped now blackmailing too", "Can we put in other words, I didn't leave with any choice and you forced me to opt this way", "How the hell I fucking forced you Patricia if you didn't blindfold me with your lies, if you have shared everything about you then nothing this would have happened right", "Who on the right mind would share about their past which is definitely not a piece of information to share", "You didn't get any right to do that to me, if you fucking truly loved me, sharing everything was your fucking responsibility and it was my decision to make whether to share a life with you or not", silence engulfed between us I was in a rage, and she was at a loss for words. That doesn't mean she was going to give up.

"Be honest with me, Ran. At least once, would you accept me if I shared everything with you?" "At that point in time, maybe I so wanted you in my life that I would have accepted you irrespective of anything." "Maybe you are not sure either, as you were behind in getting a perfect partner; would you, Ran, highly doubt that?" "As I said, Patricia, you don't have any right to decide on my behalf; at least you could have taken chances." "OK, I agree, and I am sorry for my mistake. At this point in time, we both betrayed each other's trust. We can forget and forgive, right? I deserve a second chance, and I want it, Ran." That only pushed me into a state of shock. How the hell can anyone be so lucky?

I wanted to know what the hell she was supposed to mean, but somewhere I fucking knew and dreaded hearing from her. My main concern was Aaron. Where was Aaron? Where the hell was she hiding him?

"Patricia, we crossed the stage where we could forgive and forget; we reached ahead where we can't undo the things at present; the best option is to move on." "Seriously, Ran, you did every fucking thing; while you were still engaged, you fucking betrayed me, and your whore got pregnant; how the hell am I going to let go of anything? Please tell me"; "For my action, don't forget you were equivalently responsible, Patricia, for every goddam thing, ok?"Ok, I lied to you about my past so you betrayed me, so we are even, now the baby is born I am going to accept the baby wholeheartedly, marry me, Ran", "Are you crazy", "I got that title long back so please any other, and yes let me remind you Aaron is still in my custody", "You are sick Patricia like seriously, you can't fucking blackmail me what the hell are you trying to prove", "My love is genuine and pure towards you and I want to make sure you are ending up with me and with no one else", "I need to think about this, let go of Aaron we can talk about this", "No baby I won't as I said we need to decide everything today and at present, no fucking waiting period".

My head was spinning. What the hell should I do with this bloody psychopath? Why has she sworn to ruin my life? Can't she let go? Why is she trying so hard to win me back? This was fucking insane.

"Patricia, ok, but let go of Aaron; I want to see him; oh god, he may be frightened"; "Baby, not yet common; I didn't kidnap him just to let go, and you should never forget that you are fucking dealing with Patrica Devis; I need your signature"; "On what?"; "On our marriage certificate, I will produce this to civil beaurow; later we can make an announcement, and we can have a lavish wedding, ok baby?".

Somebody, please save me. Wow, what a fucking comeback! I never expected this move, and I was only gulping down, and my life was over today at that moment. As soon as I signed those fucking papers, I was going to end up with a psychopath forever; my future and my kids were at risk. I don't fucking care about my life; what about my kids? And the most important question is: What about Ana? I didn't promise her anything, and that doesn't mean I thought of letting go of her either. What the hell am I scared of for my future because of Ana?

"Do you think we are going to lead a bloody good life if you force me in everything", "Least bothered baby, I want you only that matter most, and let's not consider other things for the time being, you are fucking wasting my time Ran, will you sign it or not", "I want to see Aaron", "Hell no, once you sign on those papers than you may", "Without seeing his face and making sure he was ok I am not going to sign on those papers Patricia if you want me this way I won't fucking care but I need to see Aaron", "Hmmm well Ran ok, hope you keep your words at least this time which I highly doubt still I will agree to your request", she ushered one of the guards and he obliged, I was desperately waiting to see Aaron face just to see it if he was ok, only that mattered right now, nothing else, he should be ok.

After a few minutes, the same guard was dragging Aaron, and that scene only made my blood boil. Aaron saw me and started crying; even more, there were bruises on his face, his clothes were dirty and torn, and the thing that made me more enraged was blood oozing from his mouth. As soon as I saw him, I ran toward him. Guards were doing their best to stop me, and I hugged him tightly, and Aaron started sobbing. My heart was ripping off, and I started consoling. He was a crying mess. Once I made sure he was calm, the next minute I was in front of Patricia, choking her neck tightly to end her. She was struggling; I was fucking not caring about anything; she should fucking die; a few guards were successful in separating us; and Patricia was coughing and catching her breath.

After recovering, she slapped my face, which I took as I was strongly held by guards. "You love that bastard so much, right? The best way to get you back for what you have done to me, Ran, you are going to regret it lifelong for fucking messing with me. With that, she took a gun, and I was in horror. Don't tell me, if her aim was towards me, I would not fucking care, but if it was towards Aaron, and I was in dismay when she pointed the"gun towards Aaron.

I started struggling to free from the guards' grip it was in vain, "What the hell are you doing you fucking bitch are you fucking insane", "Well, I am, and you deserve this Ran, for what you have done to me, you should be fucking happy my aim was not on your newborn, good luck for your coming days which will be full of misery", and again she aimed at Aaron, I was frightened, and was using full force, I heard a click from the gun she held back the trigger, my rage got best of me I immediately pushed the guards and ran towards Aaron, and she fired the shot which passed towards me and I was success in getting the shot, thank God.

Blood started oozing from my waist, and Aaron was hugging me tightly and crying. I was not getting how to console him and take him from this hell, and at the right time Thomas came, thank God, I had informed him before.

I called Aidan immediately and informed him of everything. Thomas informed his guards to take me to the hospital, and I was doing my best to be awake and hell-worried about Aaron, who was non-stop crying. When Aidan entered the scene after making sure it was him, I finally gave up. Before that, I saw Patricia, who was petrified by her actions. Thomas Guards was successful in making her stay in the spot, and by breathing a sigh of relief, I gave up.