CHAPTER 3

A new job, a new life, and wow, the salary was just awesome. I was at the peak of my happiness. Sometimes money is everything. Life without money is just garbage.

It's been a few hours since my job confirmation, and I have a new list of things to do. The priority was shopping. It has been a long time since I have purchased anything for myself other than necessary things. I have to shop till I get bored. In the near future, I will purchase a flat and visit at least a few places. After writing down everything with a bright smile on my face, I drifted to sleep.

I woke up to the alarm sound, got ready, and arrived on time. As usual, the front desk lady gestured with a bright smile and welcomed me; she congratulated me on my new job, showed me my cabin, and bid me goodbye.

My cabin was beside Mr. Anderson; it was not spacious, but small and elegant. I liked it; it was perfect for me. I received mail from Mr. Anderson regarding my daily routine, which starts with his coffee at 8.30 am.

Coffee should be according to his taste; ordering his breakfast and lunch at his preferred restaurant; keeping him updated about his meetings; and arranging for the same. I should also be well aware of his business partners and his new project. The time was 8.30 am, so I prepared coffee according to his preference and kept it in his cabin. Mr. Anderson called and informed me to add less sugar next time. I said 'OK'.

Within a few hours, I got to know that Randolph was a perfectionist; it was my first day, and still, he didn't show any mercy on me. Also, I got a few scoldings. I wanted to shout at the top of my lungs, saying that it was my fucking first day, but I suppressed doing that. My frustration can be taken care of. Who is going to take care of me if I lose this job? I couldn't believe he scolded me for my silly mistake, which only boosted my frustration level, and I needed to remind myself that I was working under him, not vice versa.

I hate to wear these heels. At the end of the day, my legs hurt like a bitch. Additionally, he was making me get files that were on a different floor, and as it was my first day, not to mention that I was clumsy, I took my own time, and I don't know how many times I used the elevator just to get a single file. At the end of the day, I was so exhausted, and my energy was drained.

The next day of my work, I followed the usual routine, and I made sure his coffee was according to his taste. Mr. Anderson came at 8.30. I greeted him and briefed him about today's appointment. I ordered his breakfast, and after finishing, I cleaned the table. No one is allowed to enter his cabin other than me. God knows why.

I was doing some work when Mr. Anderson called and informed me to fetch some details from his previous project, i.e., the 'Graner project'. As instructed, I collected the details he asked for and took them to his cabin. After checking the details, Mr. Anderson said, "Oh no, not from the Graner project file; fetch the same details from the Lin project file," to which I replied, "You told me to fetch details from the Graner project file," for which he replied, "Yeah, now I am telling you to get the same details from the Lin project file; do you have any problem with that?". No, I really didn't get any, but I need to hear the word 'sorry'. I guess those words were not in his dictionary, to which I replied, "I don't have any problem; I will fetch the details."

I really don't have any problems, but I had to move from one floor to another. This whole floor was occupied by only 4 people: the front desk, 2 women, me, and Mr. Anderson, so whenever he informed me of something, I should go to another floor.

After digging out the same information, I went to his cabin as usual. I knocked; no answer. A few times I knocked, but still no answer. I thought he had gone out, so I went inside to keep the report on his table, thinking that when he returned, he would go through the same.

I entered his cabin; oh boy, that was a mistake, and I was shocked when I saw the scene that was taking place in front of me. It made me glued to my spot; he was kissing his girlfriend or whoever, so deeply, my goodness, his hands roaming all over her body, her hand unbuckling his pants. I was capturing the whole scene, and my mind was blank. Will I see the whole thing today live telecast? Should I go or should I stay? I was watching without blinking my eyes.

Yeah, it didn't take too long to get noticed by Mr. Anderson. The only word that came out was 'Fuck'. I didn't dare to move; I was still glued to my spot. He stopped that girl's hand and was boiling with anger. "What the hell are you doing here, you idiot? You don't have common sense to knock on the door." That came at a high pitch. I was still digesting whatever happened and was thinking about what to reply; for sure, I heard his every word that was getting overlapped with the scene that took over a few minutes ago.

It was not like I never watched porn when I was desperate to have sex. I had watched so many videos, but watching live was fucking amazing, and I just got to know that. His so-called girlfriend was famous actress Natalia Patrick, not at all aware of her surroundings as she was aroused.

"Speak up," which also came in high pitch, was successful in getting my attention. I spoke, "Mr. Anderson, I knocked on the door and no one answered, so I thought you went outside, so I thought of keeping the file on your table." My reply only pissed him off. He saw me again and spoke, "Do you have any fucking common sense? If you didn't get an answer, that doesn't mean you should enter; might be fucking busy." "Right, exactly that I got to know just now?" "Why the hell are you still standing over there? Keep the file and get the hell out of my cabin; next time, without my permission, don't fucking enter the cabin.

By keeping the file on his table, I ran out of his cabin and released the breath that I was holding. As it was lunchtime, I started walking towards the cafeteria. Is this also added as a perk to working with him? I can watch the live telecast.