CHAPTER 21

How do I get rid of Patricia?

The biggest question on my plate trying to find the answer from the past few days, trust me, I have Googled too to get some idea because the girl I am dealing with was not ordinary fucking great in everything, powerful, a great businesswoman, good background, her dad was top business magnet only one fucking thing ruined everything, the irony of my life a few days before I was doing everything to keep her by my side forever, now coin has been turned, I want to get rid of her at any cost, how the hell am I going to succeed, what if I am going to stick with her forever?

What happened to this jerk always looks gloomy; he should have been over the moon as everything was going according to his wish and dream, and at last, he got engaged to his dream girl, who is bloody perfect in everything only if he knows with whom he is going to share his life. The irony was that the perfect partner turned into a psychopath. Bastard, you deserve this for your past doings, but as cunning as he was, I don't think he can be tricked so easily. One way or another, he will find out whether it will be at the right time or not, which will be decided based on his luck, whatever the hell this bastard's life.

Well, what I thought was a dead investment was not dead; after all, I am talking about my actual investment in a hotel. In the past few months, I started receiving some returns, tourists started showing up on the island, and my hotel started attracting customers. I have a lot of customers coming in, and I am getting a good profit after deducting the expenses. I don't think I am going to stick with this asshole long enough; only in a few more months, when I become financially stable, I throw the bloody resignation on his face and give him relief forever.

I have started losing many deals, and if this doesn't stop, my company will go through a loss. I am going to lose my company with or without the intervention of Mr. Thomas, Patricia's father, not being able to concentrate on anything, which, in return, will reflect on my business.

When I was in my thoughts, Ana came, kept my coffee on the table, and started notifying me about my today's appointments. Nothing was going into my head; I was just watching her face, and she looked happy after everything I had done to her. How the hell is that even possible? Still stuck here like a fucking leech; her persistence is fucking annoying, and her stubborn attitude is something I couldn't get rid of no matter what.

These two fucking women took an oath to bring disaster into my life, one with everything and the other with nothing, stuck between, surviving, and trying hard to get out of both of them. Why the hell do I hate her smile? Is it because I am depressed or because my life is getting messed up and that calmness, innocent smile, and stubbornness made me give up? I was defeated by two women because I desired my expectations. Is karma getting me? "Mr. Anderson, is there anything else?" that fucking face, "Nothing else, thank you," "Ok," and with that, she exited my cabin.

"You look gloomy, baby. Is everything okay?" "Of course, yes, baby, what could possibly go wrong when you are with me?" "Of course, baby, I will make sure of it, not even missing tiny details of your life." "Yeah, true, kind of stuck." "Yes, you are; don't worry, I won't let go of you no matter what; you are mine, and I am yours, just waiting for the final step."

I was sipping coffee, which eventually ended up spilling on me. Fucking, don't tell me, I am hearing this now: "Wait what?" "Why are you shocked unless you have second thoughts?" "No, no, I don't, but it's too soon." "Too soon, common baby, after a few months of dating, we got engaged, and everything is so compatible between us, so why not? Why drag, don't you think, baby?"

Is she fucking crazy here I am thinking of ways to get rid of her she is planning to marry me, oh god I should act soon one way or another she will make me stuck with her, "Baby Marriage is a big thing let us take it slowly", "It's been a year and a half you want to take further slow", "It's just year and a half we can take everything slowly", "Is everything ok baby should I be worried", "Trust me everything is good I lost few deals need to concentrate on my company", "Don't worry I will help you, just you need to ask me", "No thank you without any help I have developed my company so let me handle it whatever it may be", "Sure no problem, but I can't wait you know I am always worried about you and your whereabouts, always thinking what would be you doing, with whom. You are so transparent, but sometimes I am paranoid about you. Don't you think the perfect solution for everything is marriage? I will be more at ease about us." "Yeah, right, I want some time." "Like, how many days?" "Days? Are you kidding me?" "Yeah, days. How many days do you need to make a move?"