CHAPTER 11

He dragged me into the elevator, and he was staring at me, not in the normal way I could make out, so I spoke, "Stop staring." "Why? Do you feel something, baby?" Hell, no, stop that staring. "Ok." We were in front of his flat; he entered the pin, and we went inside.

I started observing his flat; it was a marvelous, good one. This flat can be described by using only one word: luxurious. He came behind my back and spoke, "You liked it?" "Yeah, it is good." "Go and get fresh. That one is the guest room. I got a few of my ex's dresses. Try to find your size, I said, making my way toward the guest room.

After a few minutes, I came outside. He was cooking, and this side of him was quite surprising. I made my way towards the kitchen. He offered me wine, and I sat near the table, observing him.

He was so involved in cooking, and in between, he was making me taste. He had turned on music, which was playing some slow tracks. Everything was so good—so good to be true. I didn't care if this was one of his tricks; I was in love with everything.

He came from the kitchen and joined me. He was having a beer, and the track's sound kept changing. The next thing we started dancing together, for every track, our own moves. It was a hell of fun for 30 minutes. We continuously danced together without taking a break, and both were exhausted. We sat on a chair, relaxing.

After a few minutes, he set the dining table, and we started having dinner. Wow, it was so tasty. Damn, how the hell can a person be good at everything? Why, God, did you pour everything on him? Didn't you find any other male to distribute some?

I was so involved in enjoying my meal and trying to find an answer. I didn't take notice of his stare at me. I had so many emotions on my face. Don't tell me he observed all those; he spoke, "You are cursing me right for preparing such a tasty meal as I am so good at everything." "No, no, I was not, and the meal is okay." "Ok, I saw how you are enjoying yourself, idiot, so stop pretending you are not good at anything." "Spare me, ok? I want to have dinner peacefully, and I don't want you to always pull my leg. Do you think it's fair that God has poured everything on you? Why the hell will jerks be good at everything? You will manipulate anyone; you have both good and bad sides, and you are good at both. That's so not fair, right?" "You were thinking this a few minutes ago." "Yeah, I was." "This is the reason why I will keep on saying that you are not good at anything. Give rest to your brain for a while. If you find an answer, you will become a genius. I don't want any competitors. Ok.: He started laughing. These narcists, I have created a romantic environment over here; rather than enjoying you are stupid ones thinking unnecessary things. How the hell will you survive? I am not getting it." "Spare me, jerk, spare me for the day; let me enjoy my meal." "Great, please, you are good only at that one." "I mean, shut it." After a few minutes, we finished our dinner. I was about to wash the vessels when he stopped me and informed me that the lady would come for cleaning. We went and sat on the couch.

"So, did you enjoy it?" "Yeah, it was fun," "See, once in a while, loosen up, enjoy yourself, and take a break from your pathetic life?" "Yes, thank you," "Most welcome, I will not let you become a nun; don't worry," "Don't, I mean it," "I thought of asking about your life, but for sure you will ruin this moment. I am so not a sentiment type from a very young age. Due to a few incidences, I became practical. Trust me, any sentiment will not work on me. So yours will be dam filled with so many tragedies I won't do mistake by asking same, so save it to someone ok", "You are so cold-hearted do you know that, at least for sake purpose can't you act little bit concern", "For pleasing purpose nope spare me, enjoy your life as much as you could don't mourn by remembering the past, happened is happened you can't change anything your goal should be in present and future, so please take my advice for once, you will be grateful for me forever", "You are right but not completely whatever you say, truth cannot be changed you are manipulator in your every doings some ulterior motive will be there from past 4 years I am working with you, I can make out that much", "Yeah, shut up you won't get any boss like me who bear your clumsy naiveness from past 4 years", "I bet some hidden agenda must be there in that too right".