CHAPTER 10

I thought after one kiss I would be able to stop him, but I was so wrong it didn't stop even he became more dare whenever we were alone, he would always try to kiss me, so many times I tried to escape, always vainly ended up kissing him back until we lost our breath, had taken enough of his bullshit, had to do something about it.

One fine day I made my mindset strongly and spoke with him, "Mr. Anderson stop playing with me enough is enough I don't want to involve with you not with a manipulator please spare me" was begging him to stop whatever he was playing with me, "Common baby you should be happy I am teaching you something, you are bloody idiot don't know basic things in romance, you should be glad I became your teacher voluntarily", "Shut up I don't want to learn anything from a womanizer", "Baby common it's too late don't you think, don't worry I won't charge you trust me", "Such a jerk you are", I was so done with him was walking out from his cabin, again he spoke, "Come and join me for lunch", what I was shocked for few a seconds he added, "It's your favorite chicken wings", I was bloody irritated approached him and spoke, "You are such a bastard, asshole, from past 3 it's going to be 4 years, I am working with you didn't invited me at least once before, now all of a sudden why, this is one of your way right", "Common baby you were the one who told me that I will be good with every girl except you right here I am being good to you treating you same way as you expected", "I don't want to be added to your conquer list spare me bastard", "Darling common will you join me or not, I never thought you will miss your chicken wings", I was feeling dam hungry after hearing word 'chicken' felt even more why not have chicken first curse him later, next thing I was sitting beside him and having chicken, wow I gave up so easily. I was like a fish caught in his net, trying my best to escape, but he was always dragging me back and not letting me run away.

After a few minutes, we were done with lunch. Finally, I thought of going out of his cabin. Once again, he spoke. "Today, you have to be my date at a business party." "Hell no, I am not going to come with you; once again, I don't want to come on the gossip column with you"; "Don't speak like an idiot; it's a business party; everyone will be accompanied by their assistant, not with family; it's one of your duties; last time I took control of the situation, right? Anything related to you appeared anywhere."" I thought it was my luck; finally, she understood me;" "Yeah, like hell, she would give a dam about you; what a naive idiot you are; finish your work by 6 pm; we will leave together"; "Yeah, ok"; with that, I exited his cabin.

I tried to finish work as soon as possible, and by the time I left my cabin, he was waiting for me. We went towards his car, which drove for 20 minutes and was stopped in front of the shop. I guess it's a boutique. We went inside; it took a few seconds, and it was all in one shop. I mean, everything is exhibited over here.

After a few minutes, someone came, and Randolph spoke with him. The same guy took me inside, and Randolph went another way, maybe to get ready. It took 1 hour and 30 minutes to finish my makeover, and for the first time I sat that long without opening my mouth, my ass was hurting.

I wanted to check myself after that long sitting, so I was in front of the mirror. I was shocked to see my transformation. The girl in the mirror—was it me or someone else? I looked damn good after the makeover. I praised myself as much as I could. Who else was going to do it other than me? I was not willing to move from the mirror. The same boutique guy who brought me into the real world and escorted me toward Randolph. He was waiting for me, looking dashing. I made my way towards him, eager to get some praise. "How am I looking? Damn good. I bet gorgeous or breathtaking. Which one, say something will you? He was looking at me, not uttering a word. What the hell? I sat for hours together, and at last, I am going to get this response. Again, I asked him in a quite loud voice but still got no response. He dragged me towards his car. We drove towards the venue. Such a jerk. Can't he compliment a bit?