CHAPTER 24

It was Sunday. I woke up around 8 a.m., and when I came out of my room, I could hear Aaron's laughter from the kitchen. What was he doing in the kitchen? As I made my way, I saw Aaron hugging Randolph from the back, and both were preparing breakfast. What a scene, so good to be true, and that jerk was shirtless. It was just like a perfect family.

"Mommy, good morning; breakfast is ready." We took our seats, and Randolph served me toast, eggs, and coffee. The same was for Aaron with milk; everything was so perfect; I didn't want Aaron to get used to it. Not with this bastard, who always creates something and ends up destroying it.

After finishing our breakfast, I cleaned the table and washed the vessels. Both were playing, and Aaron was so happy. I mean, more than usual. He is missing a male touch in his life, and I want to give him everything, but only a few things were out of my reach. Aaron should not get used to this, not at least with Randolph. This meeting should be their last one, and I should make sure of it.

After finishing my chores, I came out of the kitchen, and both of them were sitting on the couch. Aaron was showing his paintings and dolls to Randolph; he was praising, which was then necessary, and I made my way towards the bathroom to get freshened up. I was eagerly waiting for his goodbye to us.

Without asking, I started preparing for lunch. I knew that Bastard wouldn't go. In between, I was observing both of them, especially Aaron, who was clinging to Randolph for not even a second; he was leaving his side. What the hell was happening? After preparing lunch, I called both of them. Instead of sitting on the chair, Aaron sat on Randolph's lap. I was keeping myself from getting blasted, thinking a few more minutes: "Aaron, take your seat; let Uncle have his lunch." "It's okay; I don't mind." I do bastard something is burning inside me; how many more minutes can I control myself? "You can't have your lunch properly." As I said, it's ok, Ana. Serve us. " Ok." With that, I served lunch to them; Randolph was having it and also feeding Aaron. I never knew he would like kids so much, did he?

In the meantime, he received a call, and my ears became more alert. Yeah, I will come soon. With that, he disconnected, and I breathed a sigh of relief at last.

After having lunch, Randolph spoke, "Thank you for everything Ana and I will get goi.....", I should have waited a few more seconds immediately I replied, "Ok, you should be in hurry, get going", with a chuckle he spoke, "So eager to kick me out", "No, no", "Yes, yes from yesterday you are trying to kick me out", "You barge in without permission what do you expect", "Still why are you not liking my presence", "Why the hell I would like your presence it was not even a few minutes Aaron is clinging to you, how the hell even possible you should not try anything with a kid don't you think, spare him", "What trying", "Your way of getting everything, you are manipulating my baby it's not fair and I don't want Aaron turning as you, no never I won't let that happen understood asshole", "Sometimes Ana do think before spitting how many times should I remind you end up inviting something mark my words", "Are you not getting late", "Yes I am once again thank you for everything", Aaron came running towards Randolph. Oh god, "Bye baby, meet you soon, ok? Here's my card. Keep it with you in case of an emergency or anything else. Call me or give it to anyone, ok?" Aaron nodded his head. By kissing him, he bid his goodbye, finally.

The next day was Monday. I made my way toward the company after dropping Aaron off at school, and after reaching as usual, I prepared coffee and made my way toward Randolph's cabin. "Ms. Merlyn, have you decided?" "I need time to think; well, I don't have enough time, and I told you the same." "You are engaged; I am not going to take any risk with your fiancée." "As I said, I will take care of her; don't worry; once we are done, we are going to get rid of each other. Yup, we are; you don't want to stick over here, right? I am not going to let go of you that easily; trust me, I don't think you left with any choice." "Why are you doing this to me? Why the hell me? You can get anyone you want." Why you? That's a very good question. I didn't bother to find an answer, maybe because I can't trust others. If you want to get rid of me, just say 'yes', and it's not like we are doing it for the first time. I am not getting why you are thinking so much." Because you are with a psychopath who can do anything." As I said, I will take care of her. I want your decision soon. Don't you want to lead a good life with Aaron? Take your decision soon by considering everything, and by the end of this week, I need your answer. This jerk swore to himself not to let me live my life peacefully.