CHAPTER 40

It was the weekend; Randolph was at home playing with the kids, and I was staring at them every time I saw him this way with the kids. I felt frightened for some reason; in fact, every act made me question what the hell he was up to. As usual, I would get my answer only when I needed to know, not when I wanted. That bastard has mastered everything.

I was so deeply involved in my thoughts that I was back in the real world when I sensed Randolph's presence, giving a questioning gaze: "What are you doing here, and why are you staring at us?" "Is it wrong to watch?" "No, but sometimes you are scary when you give a dam work to your brain." "Don't even start now." "So what was going on in your thick head?" "It's nothing." "Really?" That was a mockery. Damn, how the hell was he so good at reading my mind? With Randolph, I can't bloody hide anything, and I hate it.

There was a question that was always lingering in my mind. I was curious to get an answer, and I prayed that after hearing his answer I would not get a heart attack. "I knew you liked kids; you are proving to me that you like them more and more. Now I concluded that you like kids like anything, so how many do you have planned to have in the future?" I got a chuckle in response.

"Yeah, thanks to Aaron, I guess, and my answer to your question is, I don't have any numbers in my mind. I think as many as I could." "How come you got some numbers right?" after giving a thought, "Maybe 11 or 12," which only left me in horror. Was this bastard crazy? He wanted me to send me to heaven by only giving birth to his kids. Doesn't he have a bloody brain? Who the hell is brainless now? "Are you crazy, 12? Are you out of your mind? Do you by any chance think of me as a machine or what you bastard?"

That made him to gulp down, he didn't notice how dam serious I was when I asked this question, he better be kidding I am not going to take responsibility for the consequences, "Hey, hey, cool numbers can be reduce may be 8 or 9", it didn't had any effect on me still my gaze was burning, "At least 5 or 6, not less than that", "Do you know what it feels like getting conceived and while giving birth if you had gone through at least one you would never mentioned a dozen", by keeping my hands on my waist by giving my best imitative look I spoke those words, "But at least 6 we could have, you won't go through alone I mean after pregnancy, I and Mrs. Nelson will always be supportive right", "Can you promise me something", "What", "We are going to plan next pregnancy right I mean no more surprises, please I beg you promise me at least that", "Ana, do pregnancy work based on promises please think before you speak", "Are you going to promise me or not", "Ana listen like for year we are not going to have kids ok, I can't promise anything because these things doesn't work that way", "Whatever, stay away from me", "Again don't talk like an idiot", "Go away bastard I hate you".

With that, she started walking towards our room when I stopped her and spoke, "Today there is a party, and you are accompanying me", "No, hell no, my belly is visible, I am not going to come with you", "Same stylish you have met last time is going to come to your makeover", "Did you hear me, I am not bloody coming with you", "Be ready by 7 pm, ok, I will pick you up, now I got some work going out, meet you at evening", "Hey, hey, don't act like a deaf bastard, I am not going to attend any party with you by showing off this belly", that much I could hear till I reach the car, now she must be cursing thank god I am far.

We were in the car going to the party, and Ana was angry I could gather that much when she was far away from me near the window, and trying to move further, it's a bloody car, where the hell she could possibly go and not to forget, "Ana you know you are pregnant, please remember you are not slim, and it's a bloody car stop moving", "Are you telling me that I am fat", "Don't try to give different meaning I am reminding you about your pregnancy in case you have forgotten, you can't go any further stop bloody moving, don't deny the fact you need a whole seat so stop with your act", "Will you shut up, I mean it", "Fine but stop", by turning her face towards the window she was sitting comfortably at last.