CHAPTER 23

This bastard—what the hell was I supposed to do—give in for the last time and get rid of him forever? What about that psychopath? Is he going to marry her? Whatever, why the heck is he involving me? He was planning something whenever I wanted to stay away and not fall for any of his traps. I ended up doing the same, and this is another trap I was going to fall into knowingly.

If I didn't agree, how the hell am I supposed to compensate such a huge amount? Do I want to be stuck with him forever? Hell no, she will fucking keep showing me hell now and then. Now the only option I had was to give in and get rid of him. I have a life and want to lead a good and peaceful one with Aaron. How the hell did everything turn upside down? Did I ask for it by being stubborn? No, I don't want to give him satisfaction. Is it getting backfired? Oh no, no, no, it's not. I am overthinking. Let me give my thoughts a break, as it is the weekend. Let me enjoy a peaceful time with my baby. No thoughts of that bastard should barge in between us.

It was Saturday, and after doing some shopping, we were in a park, and Aaron was playing with other kids. His voice could be heard from a long distance. Such a strong voice he got. I was reading my book when someone sat beside me. When I saw the person's face, it was enough to ruin my weekend.

"A lot is going on in your life when the hell you became a 'Mother', I bet he is 4 to 5 years old and not mine for sure, considering your dating history chances are zero on top of it I was the one who broke your virgin so tell me, Ms. Merlyn, how the hell kid popped-up", "Does it matter you Mr. Anderson as you know it's not yours so stay out of it", "Still I am curious shall I ask the boy", "Don't you dare why you want to know none of your business", "Are you going to tell me or shall I call the boy and clear myself", "I am trying to stay away from you and your business can't you do the same", "Will you say it or not", "Are you not getting what I am saying", "Are you not getting what I am asking or am I asking the wrong person I guess the right person would be that boy right", "You are an asshole you know that", "Well sometimes few people ask for can't help being one for them", "He is my son, adopted", "What?", "I have adopted, Aaron doesn't know that don't you dare to open your mouth", "Yeah, yeah, don't worry I am not an idiot", by that time Aaron came running towards me.

Aaron was staring at Randolph. "Mommy, who was this uncle?" "He is no one, baby; don't bother to know." "Hi baby, I am Randolph, your mom's friend. Nice to meet you." Aaron was giggling and shaking his hand. "What's your name?" "Aaron, Aaron," "Nice name, come here." With that, he took Aaron, made him sit on his lap, and started kissing his chubby cheeks.

They started conversing, and I didn't like it a bit; nothing I liked. The giggling sound from Aaron was irritating. Was I jealous? Hell yes. Why the hell with him? Aaron wouldn't go to anyone so easily. Sometimes I would force him, but he wouldn't budge. Why the hell has everything changed with this bastard? A 5-year-old kid can also get manipulated. Does his charm work on the kid too? Oh god, save my child from him.

"Aaron, you are cute, baby. Do you want ice cream?" Say no; don't nod your head. "Yes, ice creammm,"Wow, great, "Common, let's get ice cream." With that, he was carrying Aaron with him. I am his dam mother sitting here; doesn't he have the sense to ask my permission? I ran behind him and asked, "Don't you have common sense? I am his mother. You should ask my permission." "Well, I am taking Aaron to get ice cream. If you want, you can join us." "What is this way of asking permission?" "Were you expecting more?" "Why not? You are doing whatever you want; you can't take my baby at your will. " Will you join us or not?" "Mommy, I want ice cream, please." That was enough for me to give in, and he was making his way towards his car.

"Hey, the ice cream parlor is within walking distance." "Then you walk, and reach will come by car," this bastard without any choice joined, and in no time, we were in the parlor.