CHAPTER 5

I became more conscious of his girlfriends, as they were from a powerful background, and I couldn't ignore any of them. Randolph was also updating the latest changes with his girlfriends; based on that, preference would be given, and I became more of his personal assistant than his professional.

It was Friday, and we finished work at 7 p.m. Randolph told me to accompany him to a pub, to which I replied 'No', but he didn't listen to me and dragged me. After a few minutes, we reached the VIP section, and all his friends were present.

I entered with him, and I started surveying the room. Girls were looking sexy, barely covering and making out with a few guys, soft music, beverages—just a glimpse—and I concluded this place was not for me. I was not moving and was stuck in my place. Randolph dragged me and told me to mingle, like hell I would, and with that, he made his way toward a naked girl.

With no choice, I sat around the corner, digesting every scene that was taking place in the room. After a few minutes, one of his friends came and sat beside me, said hi, and offered me a drink. I didn't deny it and started sipping the same strong drink. After a few seconds, he started conversing with me. Next, he placed his hand on my thigh. I wanted to rip that hand off, but on the other hand, I was thinking of giving in. When I was going to enjoy my life, I was already 23 years old and still a virgin.

After a few seconds, he started pressing and massaging, and then he was trying to get into my pants. That's it. I got up from that place and ran towards Randolph, who was making out with a girl. I went and sat beside him, like I was clinging to him. He paused his session, facing me with an angry expression. I told him to continue with whatever he was doing. I won't disturb him, nor will I move from this place. He gave up what he was doing with that girl and started sipping his drink.

After a few minutes, he asked me what drink I would like to have. I said, "Soft drinks." He was pissed at hearing my answer. "Really, are you fucking out of your mind? You came to this number one pub in the city; you are with me; that's why you got entry, or else you would never get an entry for sure, and fucking you want a soft drink," I said. "I want only a soft drink; if possible, get me that, or else let it be." He didn't have any choice other than to order my drink. I was not able to mingle with them no matter what, and I was feeling so uncomfortable that at last he gave up and dragged me from them directly towards his car.

We sat in the car, and whatever frustration he was holding up till now, he blasted, "When the heck are you going to loosen up? You are bloody 23 for fuck's sake." "I am not used to it, and you can't force me." "Do you wish to die as a virgin?" How the hell did he know that? "I am not a virgin; I lost it way before." "Oh, really, how was your first time? What was his dick size? How did you feel when it was inside you? Were you so tight or loose? How many times did you cum that day? Did you play foreplay or did he directly enter you?" "Stop it, stop it, you idiot, just stop it." "You are a fucking virgin; you didn't even have sex once; did you at least try foreplay to the fullest?" "I am not going to discuss my sexual life with you." "If you act this way, mark my words, you will die as a virgin." "None of your business; enjoy your bloody sex life of yours, always finding some pussy", "Oh please, don't talk about mine; I am having my fullest talk about yours; you are like an open book, bloody naïve; what the hell is wrong with you? I bought you to mingle with them; fucking ruined everything." "I didn't ask you to bring me, right?" "Thought of bringing some changes; clearly, no use die as a virgin." "Shut the hell up." Those words I literally shouted. "Yeah, sure, bloody nun."