CHAPTER 29

Ana jerked beside me, and she was awake, in shock. Okay, Patricia had left a very good impression on this one and had not yet recovered from the incident, like hell she would. Patricia's slap echoed in the whole house, and my humble request to whoever was hearing was to see to it not to be directed towards me, but these days the word 'luck' is not at all working with me, and I'm sure it won't work this time either.

I was observing Ana, and she was studying the room to confirm where she was still my arm was wrapped around her she pulled my hand and moved, "Where am I and what are you doing here", please don't tell me one slap lead her to memory loss and a gentle reminder for me no cocky reply, "You were unconscious when I reached so I took you to the room called the doctor and everything is fine, baby too", immediately her hand went near her right cheek and spoke, "She slapped me", tears started welling up, "Bastard, you told you would take care of everything this is how you took care she slapped me hardly, bloody it's hurting", her anger took over she was literally holding my collar with rage and anger mixture, oh, oh, oh, ok this one is too scarier than Patricia for the first time I hated all women beings in my life, I was shocked to see her acting this way.

"Will you calm down, please?" "Tell me, you said you would take care of everything; how the hell did you let this happen to me?" "I forgot to inform security about not allowing Patricia in any case," and that only added fuel. "What, tell me once again?" Again, her anger was building. What the hell really I did forget? "Asshole forgot to inform Han; if no one was there, what the hell was I supposed to do? That psychopath could have stabbed me, right?" "That's why I had arranged guards for this purpose." "What do you mean by that you knew she was capable of doing such things and you knew she was a bloody psycho?" Don't fucking lie to me. "Where is this conversation even going? "See, she was possessive; that's it. Nothing else you are overthinking, just the safer side. I arranged guards.".

She was silent for a few seconds, of course, battling her pros and cons. I am not getting why the hell she was bothering with that; in the end, I would get my way, and the most important point was that her brain was of no use. Can't she digest the facts as soon as possible? "Even though there were guards, she was successful in hitting me. This was her first step. If I am not wrong, what about the coming days? I don't want to die, not at least because of you. Why are you so desperate to ruin my life? You deserve it, bastard, for sure, but not me, right?".

Always, that mouth ends up triggering me. I am trying to be so calm and nice. Why can't she enjoy my gentleness, at least for a few minutes? "Listen, I will take care, ok?" "Don't fucking say you would. Where were you when she slapped me? This is how you are going to take care of everything. How the hell am I supposed to believe you? That face of yours is no good to me. I knew from Day 1 I never asked to prove it ok.".

Trust me, I am trying my best to be on the gentle side. I want to be good for a few more months. I can do this, but she is not letting me. Why are the women in my life bound to show me hell one way or another? This one is always annoying; my mother is going crazy with happiness after hearing me become a father; my sister started talking in the puzzle, which annoys me like hell; nothing is going to my head; she is not bothering to explain; and Patricia, my biggest problem, is trying to get me or completely ruin me. I am so fucking done with the woman in my life. Let this one give birth. I am going to stay single forever. Fucking so done.

Of course, she was waiting for my answer. I was trying my best to maintain my composure—no cocky reply, no spatting her, and most importantly, not getting angry after becoming pregnant. She is fucking controlling my life. I need to think before saying anything. How the hell am I supposed to be this way for 9 months? was my biggest question.

"Ana, sorry; trust me, I am. This mistake won't be repeated, and I will increase security around the house. For you too, I will take care of Patricia. Trust me, ok, this time I am going to keep my promise. Don't stress yourself too much. I will handle this, and please don't bother to reply to me. Just mute for a few minutes. I am fucking tired. Let's go and have dinner." I was watching her face. She was trying to open her mouth. "Don't I mean it? Follow me." Thank God, she followed me.

I received a call from Mr. Thomas informing me to meet him, which was damn good. I was thinking of meeting that bastard. Maybe he came to know about the incident and also the restraining order that I have taken against Patricia. That bastard is trying his best to do anything for his princess. I am so fucking not giving him any pleasure by agreeing on anything. If he wants to ruin my company, let him. I am so done, especially with his princess.

I was in the meeting spot at one of his 5-star hotels, waiting in the lobby. After a few minutes, Mr. Thomas joined me, plastering the same annoying smile: "Hello, how are you, young man? Nice meeting you again." "I wish I could say the same, Mr. Thomas," "Ha, ha, ha, common young man, there is so much going on in your life you should be more cheerful with a good spirit, a lot more to handle," this old hag, why the hell am I feeling like he is fucking enjoying everything?" Well, if you say so with your support, I may, "That's impossible; you know right anything for my princess, not fucking again.

"So, you called me"; "Yes, it's been a long time since we met and I missed your handsome face, that earned an eye roll, common believe me, I missed you seriously"; "Yeah, again, I wish I could feel the same"; "Well, you made your move; I am not able to decide whether it's smart or stupidity"; "I don't think at your age, you should give more work to your brain; it's my life, my choice, so let me handle my way"; "But what were you expecting from this move? Let me take a guess, buying time".

Is this called like-minded people? Oh god, will I become like him in my old age? Was he like me at my age? I broke the silence and replied, "No, it was an unexpected accident," which brought a wider grin on his face. "Please feed your lies to anyone else. I bet it won't fit with my daughter too; she has caught your lie in an instant.".

Why the hell no one was buying my lies other than Ana, and one more reason why the hell I chose her God can a girl be this naive, he started laughing I was silent not able to react it was like 2 bodies one brain dam how the hell do brain cells work similarly, "So, let me take it as yes, she didn't buy it", "Whatever, Mr. Thomas, Ana is pregnant and it's my child that much is truth rest doesn't matter", "Well, ok then congratulation I hope you bound to our agreement videos, photos, and medical record should never be disclosed anywhere and your company will be safe, handle with care trust me her step may go violent", "Yeah she has given a taste of it", "Oh and it's nothing".

I was dumbfounded for a few seconds. What the hell did this old man mean by it's nothing? She can be more violent. Can you elaborate, Mr. Thomas? "Common as if she would discuss with me her every move but I am not getting why are you working up, for sure, you will handle anything thrown on your face, at this age you are cunning as hell soon enough you will surpass me", was that bloody compliment I don't want to become like this old bastard, not even in my dreams, "I don't think I can surpass you that can be done only by your daughter", "Common she can't we both know her, mental health always wins over her, and I don't have any second thoughts about you, at this age, you are cunning as hell who the hell thought you would take such a drastic step, to drag something you took life lifelong commitment to something don't you think you will surpass me in coming days".

"I don't want to become like you, Mr. Thomas, no offense", "Yeah, right, the one who is saying who took advantage of someone", "Well, let's not drag with that; we both know I am right and in concern about Patricia for a few months; she won't bother you; I will handle her in my way; her mental condition started triggering her, so I need to take care of her at any cost; I guess enjoy a few months or maybe a year", "Wow, I must be grateful to you, I guess", "See Randolph, I can't do anything; she is my only daughter, and I will be by her side no matter what you see to it, you are bound to our agreement, and nothing is impossible to you young man, so just be conscious that not much to ask, right?".

"Mr. Thomas, she slapped Ana, and she is bloody pregnant, so what do you want me to do? Can't you send her somewhere else so that she can get over me at the earliest?" "Do you think she will listen to me and she will comply?"Don't make me take my praising words back" by coughing, "Yeah, right, praising words?" "Randolph, we are tangled with Patricia voluntarily. I can't get rid of her; she is my blood, and as for you, I have given you a choice, so use it wisely. I am not blackmailing or doing anything in my power, and I am a damn good person. Randolph, once again, I am reminding you of our agreement: You are not taking any physical step against my daughter; I will completely ruin you, including whoever concerns you; handle my princess with care once upon a time you were so mad for her, right?" Please don't remind me of my stupidity: "Whatever young man times up, I need to catch a flight, and once again, best of luck; as I said, you will handle anything thrown at you, ha, ha, ha".